StaffSource Group Franchise
If you are looking for information on the StaffSource Group franchise business opportunity, StaffSource Group franchises or StaffSource Group franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Building Lasting Partnerships
StaffSource Group is a diverse job placement service that specializes in meeting the needs of it's customers by recruiting and providing placement of temporary, temp-to-permanent and permanent employment. Our company started in 1998 with one office in Kalamazoo, Michigan. We have since expanded our business to Battle Creek and the Detroit (Livonia) area, and are currently looking to expand our concept nationwide by offering a unique franchise opportunity.
We specialize in staffing positions for our business clients in the following professions:
- Administrative/ Clerical
- Finance/ Accounting
- Human Resources
- Industrial/ General Labor
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing/ Operations
StaffSource Group's business philosophy is the same regardless if our customer is a Fortune 100 company or a small family-owned business ... to achieve excellence through high quality employees and an uncompromising level of service.
We take pride in matching the right position with the right people. After recruitment, employees are rigorously screened to identify an employee's qualifications, experiences, personality, and career goals.
Each job seeker is required to complete an in-depth application. Following the application process, each applicant is provided a battery of tests based on the position they seek. Behavioral and character based questioning is a part of the initial interview along with an attitude assessment. We believe it is necessary to perform a thorough background and reference checks as well as drug screening on each applicant.
Our goal is to select the best applicant to meet our client's job requirements. Our client's minimize hiring risk by trying a candidate before placing them on payroll.
We seek to build long lasting positive relationships with our customers. This is achieved by:
Thorough knowledge of the nature of our client's business
- Seeking a clear understanding of each employment need by evaluating job requirements
- Being available with immediate solutions in crucial times
- Providing qualified and experienced people by matching skills and abilities by recruiting, screening and evaluating
- Sending top candidates for our clients to interview
We are actively seeking to expand our concept by offering franchising opportunities all across the U.S. We invite you to explore the many benefits of owning your very own StaffSource franchise.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.