Reliant Home Care Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Reliant Home Care franchise business opportunity, Reliant Senior Home Care franchises or Reliant Senior Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Senior Care is one of the hottest franchise systems on the market today! And according to the Dept of Labor, home care workers are the largest employment sector in the country. Why?
FACT: The senior population will double to over 72 million people in the next 20 years.
FACT: Seniors control 77% of the wealth in America.
Smart entrepreneurs will seize upon these facts and create thriving businesses serving seniors.
FACT: People are living longer - even with chronic illnesses and disease.
FACT: 9 out of 10 seniors want to remain in their own homes as they age.
FACT: Seniors will require some assistance with their daily needs.
You can be that entrepreneur who builds a successful business providing non-medical, in-home care to this large and growing demographic.
And Reliant will show you how, every step of the way.
Why Reliant Home Care
Advantages of a Reliant Home Care Franchise:
- Ground floor opportunity with territories available throughout the US
- Large, protected territories starting at 200K population (larger than industry avg.)
- Options to increase size of territories without having to buy additional franchises.
- Unique branding opportunity that focuses on the female adult child, who makes 75% of all home care decisions.
- Proven techniques that show you what works and what doesn't
- Franchise Fit Personality Inventory helping you determine your business skills critical to your success.
- Ability to start out of your home, saving precious start-up costs.
- One of kind Staffing model allowing owners greater revenue opportunities and greater work opportunities for caregivers
- No minimum royalties during the first year of business.
- Personal field support visit during your first 6 months in operation.
- Remarkable one week Reliant Home Care College taught by industry professionals, geriatric care managers and former home care franchisees
- Complete marketing and advertising package including proprietary logo usage and signage
- Professionally designed exhibit banners, logo items, promotional materials and stationery available at discounted prices.
- Discounted vendor supplies for insurance, scheduling systems, software and more.
Home Care in Demand
- According to the AARP, nine out of 10 people surveyed would prefer to receive long-term care services in their own home.
- A MetLife Mature Market Institute study found that nearly 1 in 4 households have at least one adult who is providing care for an elderly person in the last year.
- 6 out of every 10 Americans have family members or friend receiving long term care. (US Gen Acct Office)
Training and Support
We support you every step of the way. Our role doesn't end when you open your doors. As a Reliant Home Care franchisee, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make you a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support.
Join our family and experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits that come from being part of a national brand people can know and trust.
- Comprehensive start-up program
- Extensive training program
- Comprehensive Marketing Manual
- Merchandise and promotional items
- Management software designed to effectively track and manage the home care business
- Intranet Site
- "1-800" Support Line
- Franchise Advisory Council
Other Great Benefits of a Reliant Home Care Franchise
No Minimum Royalties in the First Year!
- Exclusive Proprietary Scheduling Software - Manage schedules, payroll, invoicing and reports all from one web-based system with unlimited free tech support.
- Additional Income Sources
- Strategic National Alliances - With the Third Party Administrators for referrals and leads.
- National Conventions and Regional Meetings
Reliant Home Care carefully selects qualified franchise owners, as only they have the ability and desire to build their business while implementing our systems. We know that successful franchise owners create a successful franchise company. Reliant Home Care is interested in franchise area developers that have the business acumen and the capital strength to develop entire markets.
Reliant Home Care's franchisee selection process is generally a four to six-week process; however, there is room for adjustment based on your own personal needs, area or location of interest and availability.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.