G'day! Pet Care Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the G'day! Pet Care franchise business opportunity, G'day Pet Care franchises or Gday Pet Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Have a Passion for Pets? Love Business?
Founded and operated by the same award-winning management team that launched and operates Bark Busters USA, the world's largest, most trusted dog training company, G'day! Pet Care, the premier service provider for pet parents, stands (and sits) alone as the only nationwide pet-care provider to offer specialized services in all three key service categories: Pet Care, Pet Food with FREE Home Delivery, and Home Care. All services are customized to clients' needs and delivered by a certified pet care professional.
A HUGE Industry...Growing Faster Than Ever
American now spend more than $45 billion on pets, with annual spending projected to hit $52 billion in 2011
- 71.4 million+ U.S. households have pets (63% own multiple pets)
- Pet owning households increasing by 2-3 million per year
- Marketing spend has nearly doubled from 1998 - 2008
- Pet owners are spending more and more dollars on their pets
- The market for pet care services is enormous - and growing
- Want to build a business in a growing multi-billion dollar market?
- Want a scalable, home-based, and community-oriented business?
- Want a strong and diversified revenue stream from a recurring customer base?
- Have a passion for pets and a love for business?
- Have self-confidence, strong people management and excellent communication skills?
- Executive model, a home-based business with small warehouse space needed for food storage
- Have as many or as few employees as desired
- SCALABLE with specialized training for management and staff
- Recurring customer business with multiple revenue paths:
- Variety of Pet Care Services - Including pet sitting, dog walking, in-home care, private boarding, pet-waste cleanup, pet taxi, pet supplies pick-up & special-needs care
- Pet Food with FREE Home Delivery - Including premium, private-labeled dog and cat foods as well as Nature's Variety kibble, canned and raw pet foods
- Home Care - Including pet-waste clean-up, mail & newspaper retrieval, watering plants, trash removal, safety checks, and overnight stays upon request
- Inventory Sales - Including toys, leashes, pet stain and odor remover, and other pet products
- Can keep your current job while building your pet franchise business
- Home-based, affordable, scalable business, offering products and services in high demand
- Comprehensive three-week initial training and on-going service, business, and marketing support from a team with a 2-year heritage in the companion pet industry
- Exclusive territories with detailed demographic information
- Powerful start-up programs to build the business
- Web-based business platform to manage pet services operations
- Strong internet presence with local tools for customization and optimal SEO
- Built-in alliance with Bark Busters and its national and international footprint
- Comprehensive training, including 3-week initial curriculum with one week spent at our home office; continuing education, and ongoing business and marketing support
- National web presence, with ongoing optimization strategies and localized pages
- Corporate creative services and marketing collateral materials management
- eCampaigns and associated templates for additional local marketing efforts
- Corporate public relations focused on company milestones and system achievements as well as partnerships that build brand, drive awareness, and cultivate leads
- Local guerilla tactics and tools - turnkey, low-cost local business-building programs
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.