Gates Group Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Gates Group franchise business opportunity, Gates Group franchises or Gates Group franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Join the Gates Group Team! A leader in the restaurant and hospitality recruiting industries. Enjoy the benefits of business ownership while working from the comfort of your own home. Be your own boss, make your own schedule, and enjoy the quality of life you've been looking for!
Why you should consider a Gates Group Franchise:
1. The Restaurant Industry always needs good managers:
- The hospitality industry is constantly growing and demanding new talent
- The restaurant industry currently exceeds $475 billion in sales
- The restaurant industry employs an estimated 12.2 million people, making it the nation's largest employer outside of government
- The number of foodservice managers is projected to increase 11% from 2005 to 2015.
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 35%, creating constant recruiting opportunities
2. You can help others begin or advance their career in the hospitality industry, while:
- Achieving career independence
- Working from home
- Being your own boss
- Taking control of your future
3. The Gates Group provides a great opportunity and full support:
- A low cost franchise and small start-up costs
- Full training and on-going support from experienced recruiting professionals
- Access to established industry contracts and immediate recruiting needs
- The benefit of relationships built-up over ten years of hard work and proven results
- The Gates Group handling all your billing, invoicing, and receiving
- Internet recruiting site membership
- Online database contact management system
The Gates Group Highlights
Be your own boss...Make your own hours
- Stop working for someone else
- Build security for your future
- Enjoy a better quality of life
- Create a schedule that works around your family and commitments
Low start-up costs and overhead
1/10 the cost of opening a typical restaurant
- Proven system
- Over 10 years of proven results with national clients
- Full training and support
Use your existing skills and develop new ones
- If you've ever eaten at a restaurant, you know what makes a great manager
- Help others advance their careers while building your own
Imagine your future as a Gates Group franchise partner:
Your daughter has a softball game at 5:30 p.m. on a Thursday night.
Traditional Restaurant Career: Oversee the dinner rush and miss another game.
Gates Group Franchise: Sit on the sidelines and cheer her on!
Your son needs help with homework
Traditional: Get home after closing - too late to help out.
Gates Group: Take a break from your home office to be the parent you want to be!
Your husband or wife wants to take a long weekend trip at the last minute.
Traditional: You can't find anyone to cover your shifts so you stay home.
Gates Group: You take your cell phone with you and enjoy your time away!
You get transferred to a location an hour and a half away.
Traditional: You make the commute and waste gas money day after day.
Gates Group: You don't have to worry - your office is only steps away, not hours!
Franchise partner testimonials:
"I hadn't been to one of my son's baseball games in years while I was building my traditional restaurant industry career. Now, not only do I have time to take my son to the batting cages - I also coach his team!"
Curt Boyette, Franchise Partner Las Vegas, NV
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.