CareersUSA Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the CareersUSA franchise business opportunity, Careers USA franchises or CareersUSA franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Dream of owning your own business?
Want to work for yourself?
Become a CareersUSA franchisee...
Make your dreams come true
CareersUSA's franchise opportunities allow you to transform your entrepreneurial dreams into reality. By providing your clients with quality staffing services, you'll experience the joy of career independence and the fulfillment of finding work for other individuals. And by offering quality placement services to the businesses around you, you'll become a well-known, highly respected member of your local community.
Why the staffing industry?
One of the fastest growing business segments in the United States, the staffing industry is a $60 billion a year industry with a strong market base. Close to ninety five percent of all mid-sized to large-sized businesses use temporary staffing services. Knowing this gives CareersUSA franchisees security and peace of mind when starting up their businesses.
Why work with CareersUSA?
With more than two decades of experience in the staffing industry, CareersUSA is the leader in the placement of temporary, temp-to-hire and direct-hire employees. Today, CareersUSA employs more than 16,000 employees nationwide. Our award-winning firm has been named the Business of the Year, one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies and one of the Largest Temporary Personnel Agencies by nationwide newspapers and magazines. With our vast knowledge and experience, we can lead you in the right direction and help to ensure your everyday success.
Choose your dream city and mark your own territory
Unlike other staffing franchises, CareersUSA has an unlimited number of territories from which to choose - making it easy for you to find a market with a large employee base. You can choose from close to any one of the 50 U.S. states and then you can tell us in which city you'd like to base your entrepreneurial efforts. We'll support you nationwide.
Your success is our success
At CareersUSA, we want you to succeed. With our many years of experience in the industry, we are able to give you the skills, resources and advice necessary to grow your business from the ground up. But we won't leave you out there alone. With CareersUSA, you'll be able to operate as an independent business, but you'll be supported by the knowledge and resources of a large, experienced company. As a franchise owner, we'll provide you with:
- Exclusive territorial rights, with practically 50 states from which to choose
- A comprehensive training program, complete with operations manuals
- Access to Staff Status, CareersUSA's search and match data tracking system, with payroll and billing software
- A computerized network system with national sales contacts
- Corporate identity, along with trademark and logo usage
- Full marketing and advertising support; and
- Furniture, equipment and signage procurement.
Minimize your risks, while maximizing your potential
By offering these resources and more, CareersUSA helps minimize the risks of owning your own business while maximizing the chances for success. When awarded a CareersUSA franchise, you will go through a comprehensive training program at our company's headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, where you'll receive training manuals, business forms, and recommended policies and procedures to ensure your franchise's achievements. And we'll map out a plan to ensure you achieve your long-term goals.
Chart your own path, using the CareersUSA compass
By working with CareersUSA, you'll learn our proven formula for success in the staffing industry. We'll support you and your employees with
- Complete payroll funding and tax payments
- Client invoicing and billing services
- Accounts receivables and collections
- Worker's compensation insurance and unemployment management, along with vacation and holiday benefits for your employees.
These proven systems and services will help map your path to success and enable you to effectively grow your business.
Learn from the leader in the staffing industry
To learn more about becoming a part of the CareersUSA franchisee family, simply fill out the informational form below and start your journey down the path to business independence and career success!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.