Bark Busters Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Bark Busters franchise business opportunity, Bark Busters franchises or Bark Busters franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Imagine being taught the secrets to train a dog in only two hours, to change completely its behavior, and to provide a previously stressed household with peaceful bliss.
We Believe Happy Dogs = Happy Families.
Bark Busters is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a difference in your own life and in the lives of dogs and people everywhere. It is extremely important to us that everyone involved in this business has similar goals and a drive for success.
We are looking for special individuals who:
- are passionate about business and dogs
- desire an entrepreneurial lifestyle
- have great people and communication skills
- are self-motivated, enthusiastic and yet have patience for training
- will collaborate and work with Home Office on marketing and operations
- possess strong sales skills
If you believe yourself to be a match for the Bark Busters system, then read on. A Bark Busters behavioral therapist, you will face each day with new and exciting challenges. You will work with a variety of clients, network with veterinarians, other pet industry business owners and, of course, our canine companions.
We are confident that through your dedication and determination, owning a Bark Busters business will be one of the most rewarding ventures of your life.
Advantages to the Bark Busters Franchise
- Bark Busters is a well-established and respected franchise system.
- Our system is an innovative, holistic and unique training service for dogs and their owner families with a behavioral modification service for problem dogs.
- Bark Busters has trained in excess of 200,000 dogs worldwide.
- Bark Busters offers a professional service to dog owners who require a quick, personalized, trouble-free and effective solution to their issues.
- Bark Busters' dog training is non-harsh and effective and has the unique ability to change a dog's unwanted behavior in a two to two and a half hour session
- Training is completed in the comfort and convenience of the client's home, where you confer with the client, assess the situation and associated issues. Then, dog and owners are taken through a reprogramming session.
- As a Bark Busters behavioral therapist, you teach owners how to rectify issues that may frustrate neighbors, county/dog control departments and friends. This includes explaining dog psychology to the owners as it applies specifically to their dog.
- We offer a "Life of the Dog Guarantee," returning free of charge, if required.
- Bark Busters enjoys strong support from various animal shelters, pounds and other pet-related businesses throughout the world. In fact, we are often the behaviorists and trainers the veterinarians prefer.
- Tap into the pet industry, a 34 billion dollar market!
- The market for Bark Busters is enormous. Experience has shown that once a franchise is established in a local area, the word spreads quickly about the effectiveness of the services.
About Bark Busters
Bark Busters was founded in 1989 by Sylvia and Danny Wilson in Wollongong, Australia, 50 miles south of Sydney.
The Wilson's have extensive experience in obedience training and the behavioral science of dogs. Both have published several books, produced videos and have made numerous appearances on Australian national television, radio and in the print media.
Under the guidance of an experienced management team, Bark Busters expanded operations into the US market in June 2000. With an overwhelming response to the Bark Busters training system, the company was able to award all Colorado franchises in just 1 1/2 years. It has now also expanded into over 28 states with 90+ franchises and growing. Growth is planned across the entire USA within the next 5 years.
Currently, there are 160 franchises across 6 countries. They are located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and here in the United States.
Awards and Recognition
In 2002, Bark Busters won the AusIndustry Business of the Year Award, the Australian Post Management and Development Award, and the Small Business of the Year Award.
Additionally, in 1998 Sylvia Wilson won the Telstra, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and in 1999 she was inducted into the Australian Business Women's Hall of Fame. Also that year, the Wilsons won the NSW Ansett Australia Business Owners Award.
Here in the US, Bark Busters has been ranked #278 of the top 500 franchises, #137 of the top 200 global American franchises, and #99 of the top 101 home-based franchises. Bark Busters has also been ranked #13 of the top 25 Colorado-based franchises by the Denver Business Journal in 2003 and 2004 and ranked #11 in 2005.