Zen Massage Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Zen Massage franchise business opportunity, Zen Massage parlor franchises or Zen Massage franchising , then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
AMERICA'S UPSCALE AFFORDABLE MASSAGE FRANCHISE
WHY A ZEN MASSAGE™ FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
- Low investment - Increased Profit Potential
- Low monthly overhead - revolutionary "unique & positive" relationship with therapists and staff.
- Simple build out - reception area and 10-14 small rooms,
- Can operate in relatively small footprint - 1800 - 2500+ square feet.
- Usually ramps up quickly
- Recession Resistant Concept
- Compelling alternative to expensive spas that charge double the price for similar services.
- More and more people are recognizing the benefits of therapeutic massage, but it has not been affordable to the masses until now.
- The corporate center started 4 years ago and now does more than 275 massages/week.
- Not usually difficult to recruit staff - go directly to schools.
- Last year in 2007 the corporate CENTER generated about $470k in gross revenues.
As a Zen Massage™ franchisee you will carry little to no inventory, realize a low investment and be the first in many cases in your market with the concept that everybody's talking about.
THE MASSAGE INDUSTRY
Industry statistics: According to The American Massage Therapy Association
- Consumers now spend between $6 and $11 billion annually on visits to massage therapists.
- Doctors and consumers are increasingly turning to massage as an adjunct to regular health practices
- The Spa industry employs almost 300,000 full-time and part-time people and is growing at an annual rate of 20% each year.
- Massage therapy is a recognized insurance-eligible member of mainstream health care. With the establishment of national certification and the development of licensing laws for massage therapy, the massage therapy profession has moved toward recognition and credibility among health-care providers and insurance companies.
Start Up Support
- Site Location demographic study.
- Comprehensive Site Selection Manual
- Assistance in center layout and design.
- Assistance with organizing your Grand Opening, including media and advertising purchasing.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate center.
- Two - three days hands-on-training at your center.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual.
- Exclusive use of our customized Scheduling and Payroll Software program.
Tools For Success
- Use of Zen Massage™ name, logos and trademarks.
- Use of our software application specifically written to assist you in running an efficient business.
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- Pre-negotiated and discounted vendor rates offered exclusively to Zen Massage Center franchisees.
- A well managed website that will promote your Zen Massage Center at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, hours of operation and give directions to and from your clinic.
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Internet Technology support.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.
There are currently three types of Franchises Opportunities available for qualified applicants.
- Single Unit - Zen Massage™ Center Single Unit License grants an individual or entity the right to own and operate an individual Zen Massage Center in an approved business location.
- Area Developer - Zen Massage™ Centers Multi-Unit License grants an individual or entity the right to own and operate multiple Zen Massage Centers in approved business locations.
- Area Representative - Zen Massage™ Centers grants an individual or entity a licensee to develop a predetermined territory. Licensee must operate their own single unit franchise and always be available to support the local franchisees in their region. In addition the area representative must have adequate resources to develop their territory. The area representative will receive portions of upfront franchise fees and ongoing monthly royalties that are collected within their territory.
Whether you are interested in developing a single center or multiple centers, Zen Massage Franchising has the right opportunity for you.
Become a part of this innovative massage concept today!