Wings Over Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Wings Over franchise business opportunity, Wings Over franchises or Wings Over franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Home Of The Wing Professionals
The secret to our success is the dedication of our employees to use our systems the right way the first time, every time. Combining this with our never ending pursuit of only fresh, made to order Wings Over products, makes us the only option when ordering any flavor bone-less wing or jumbo wings. In addition to our chicken products we offer only the best St. Louis style ribs, in a variety of flavors, fried or broiled chick sandwiches or wraps and some of the best hamburgers you can get your hands on. Along with our main items we also offer great sides. Whether it be our crispy fries, real onion rings, or ice cold Coca-Cola products you can rest assured it will be the best around.
It all started in Amherst, Massachusetts, September of 1998, at the University of Massachusetts. Masterminded by Patrick Daly and Harold Tramazzo with the intent to deliver high quality, yet simple, food to college students for a fair amount of money. It caught on like hotcakes and we haven't looked back since. Our team is constantly on the look-out for unique individuals with restaurant/business experience to hire or franchise this ground floor opportunity.
- Great food made to order - hand battered boneless wings
- Ground floor opportunities for the right individuals
- Low start-up costs. 65K to 180K liquid capital required
- Can work anywhere with concentrated populations
- Accepted as alternatives to pizza across the country
- Franchise home/start-up costs/information request
Training at our corporate training facility, in Massachusetts for you and your key personnel, 10 days of on-site training, at your first location, when your Store opens. Along with five days at each additional Store.
Entrepreneur Magazine recently voted us one of the smartest franchises to start for 2006!
The wing industry is accepted as a great alternative to pizza across the country. Despite what other franchisors state, the WINGS OVER group is truly willing to help you succeed. From day one, we will prove to you that any and all questions, training issues and support will be taken seriously and quickly resolved.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.