Wild Bird Centers Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Wild Bird Centers franchise business opportunity, Wild Bird Center franchises or Wild Bird Centers franchising , then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
What is a Wild Bird Center?
A Wild Bird Center store is a specialty retail shop offering a complete line of products to help customers enjoy wild birds and foster a healthy backyard habitat.
Our stores sell top-quality birdseed and private-label seed blends that are field-tested and proven to attract a wide variety of wild birds. In addition to an extensive selection of private label feeders, birdbaths, nest boxes and other bird feeding products, Wild Bird Center stores offer an exciting variety of backyard and nature-oriented gifts and books, plus an additional range of binoculars and garden supplies.
What does the Wild Bird Centers have to offer me as a franchisee?
With a franchise from the Wild Bird Centers of America, Inc., you will join over 85 other stores nationwide in creating bird sanctuaries one yard at a time. We get you off to a quick start with our proven program which includes:
- Highest Average Sales and Lowest Cost of Goods in the Specialty Birding Industry. We realize your bottom line is what keeps us in business and we are committed to helping you realize the best return on your investment.
- Comprehensive Training - Our highly praised program is evidence of our dedication to helping you get the most from your store. During training, you'll receive a library of materials, hands-on experience and access to online reference tools to help you become an expert in wild bird store management. Our goal is to give you a "turn key" program for the first twelve months so that you hit the ground running with confidence, while allowing you to concentrate on getting to know your operation, product and customers.
- Store placement and design package. In close association with our franchisees, we select the best spot available for the store, aid in lease negotiation as well as offer a complete design and fixture package that makes coming to your store an experience customers want to enjoy again and again.
- Exclusive pricing on products and services. Our team works hard every day to bring you the most competitive quality and prices available. We qualify, test and maintain vendors and products in order to keep our stores at the top of their game.
- WBCA Community - WBCA's Intranet allows all stores to communicate with each other, download resources and check sales results. Among other valuable features, this site includes discussion forums, information on special purchasing opportunities exclusively for WBCA franchisees, information on new products, sales results and many other features to give each Wild Bird Center owner a window into the industry and materials to help them succeed.
What kind of persons becomes a Wild Bird Center Franchisee? What qualities will help me succeed?
Wild Bird Center franchisees are people who have been successful in a prior career but are in search of a way to make a good living on a smaller, more human scale. What all franchisees have in common is a love of nature and birds as well as a desire to demonstrate personal values through their own efforts while contributing meaningful work in their community and in their own lives. You must also have the determination, creativity, and flexibility to apply a proven system of operation to your local situation to make it work successfully. Your personal communication skills will also be key to your success. At Home Office, we look for applicants who project a love of birds and people because these are usually the qualities that are most important to customers.
At the Wild Bird Centers of America, Inc., we are committed to quality and are in no hurry to simply open stores. We take special pride in each of our franchisees and we receive the greatest satisfaction from helping you develop a successful business in your chosen community.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.