Verlo Mattress Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Verlo Mattress franchise business opportunity, Verlo Mattress franchises or Verlo Mattress franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Build Your Dreams
Verlo® Mattress Factory Stores is the leader in the fast-growing retail sleep specialty market. This thriving $7.7 billion-a-year industry is recession resistant and strongly linked to housing starts, which consistently experiences its own record growth. We have perfected a system for delivering competitively priced, top-quality sleep sets and sleep-related products, built-to-order for today's value-conscious consumer.
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Verlo Mattress Factory Stores has developed and proven the premier retail model, with franchise locations across the country. Top-quality products, proven operating systems, and a strong brand identity drive our success. Franchise offerings are located in prime retail markets, carefully selected using proven location criteria.
You deliver competitively-priced, durable goods in a customer focused selling environment. Implementing our systems is easy with the comprehensive training provided. Our franchisees work on their business, not in it. Prior experience in the retail mattress or furniture industries is not required. As a successful franchisee, you'll implement our powerful, proven systems to lead your organization and dominate your chosen market.
If you're looking for a solid return on your investment in these uncertain times, use our systems to capture your share of the growing retail sleep specialty market.
Why Should You Consider a Verlo Mattress Factory Stores Franchise?
- Thriving, recession-resistant industry with a long history of growth
- Unique market niche that has experienced record growth over the past decade
- Advanced, innovative, proprietary information technology systems
- Manager-run stores
- Industry Leader
- Comprehensive training for you and your staff
- Durable good with steady consumer demand
- High inventory turnover
- Systems so strong they work in every size market, every demographic
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.