The Utility Company
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the The Utility Company franchise business opportunity, The Utility Company franchises or The Utility Company franchising , then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The #1 Managed IT Services Franchise in North America...
The Utility Company is a single-source provider of technology, communications and business management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) across North America. Our Connected Office Technology-as-a-Service® program provides a single point of contact for ALL things technology delivering the required hardware, software and service for a monthly fixed fee per user.
Our Beyond Managed Services® franchise opportunity provides entrepreneurs with a complete business-in-a-box to build high-value monthly recurring managed IT service revenues. Become the exclusive Utility Service Provider in your market!
Hear what our Utility Service Provider Franchisees are saying!
"The Utility Company has the 'system' to deliver high-quality, profitable, fixed-fee managed IT services, while also looking to the future with their single-source provider model. My advice to any entrepreneur wanting to actually build a business that they can one day sell is to take a look at Beyond Managed Services."
Hear what our customers are saying!
"We signed on with The Utility Company after dismissing our IT support person, then giving up on our break-fix provider. I like to say we went from 'in-house' to 'out-house' to the Utility model. This was our last alternative ... I don't know what else we could have tried but fortunately we've found our trusted business partner for ALL things technology. The Utility Company really is more than a technology service provider - they become a strategic partner, helping guide an organization in using their EXISTING technology more effectively."
General Manager at JIT Manufacturing of Seattle
Key Program Features
Becoming a Utility Service Provider, means having a complete business system with front and back-office support for sales, marketing, administration, network operations center, helpdesk and service management with 90% of the service catalog delivered remotely from head office, including:
- 1-866-My-Utility Live Helpdesk - live end-user Level 1 and 2 technical support; Per Minute option for new customer acquisition!
- Sales - inside sales support (pay-per-use), sales management, customer events.
- Marketing - programs, collateral, campaigns, PR, Utility Service Provider locator.
- CRM/service desk - centralized customer relationship management/service desk.
- Administration - documentation, operations guide, HR assistance.
- Finance - billing, collection, tax, leasing; monthly franchise report.
- Service management - policies, procedures, best practices.
- NOC - centralized network operations center, dispatch and management tools.
- Utility Service Center - 24x7 remote monitoring and management.
- Utility U training - franchisee and end-user self-help and Web training.
- The Utility View - monthly newsletter with closed-loop marketing campaign.
- Utility Referral Program - easy-to-use lead generation program with ability to leverage social networking.
Top 5 Reasons to Consider The Utility Company:
- Built-in loyalty through exclusive territory to build a recurring revenue business that you can one day monetize!
- Over 90% of back-end operations delivered by headquarters, so you can focus on building the business.
- Proven service delivery model "system" from both a profit and quality of service perspective.
- Activity-based sales and marketing which is the ONLY approach to growing monthly recurring service revenues.
- Remote vs, Onsite Technology Support - reduce new customer acquisition costs with our 1-866-My-Utility Per Minute Live Helpdesk service - $2 per minute, over 90% remote problem resolution, with the first 30-minutes for FREE.
Join the Utility Revolution by contacting us today!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.