The Human Bean Drive Thru
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the The Human Bean Drive Thru franchise business opportunity, The Human Bean coffee franchises or The Human Bean franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Succeed with our Coffee and Espresso Franchise
There are numerous key components to a successful double-sided espresso drive-thru. Specifics range from site selection, building design, and equipment layout to barista hiring and training to assure consistent quality products and facilitate the repetitive positive customer experience. The Human Bean franchise system delivers the experience and expertise to assist you from start to finish in opening your own The Human Bean Espresso Drive-Thru business.
Our system was designed by operators for operators. Most operational nuances only become apparent through successful operation of high volume double-sided drive-thrus. Unlike nearly all other franchises, we do not charge percentage-of-sales royalty fees or set monthly fees. The Human Bean realizes that as an independent business owner, franchisees should be able to enjoy the fruits of their labor while receiving the benefits of being part of The Human Bean franchise.
Coffee Franchise: What We Offer
- Full branding with the coolest Trademarked name and logo in the industry
- Site selection assistance
- Preliminary site plan design
- Architectural drawings of two building choices are available
- Full equipment schedules for high volume drink production
- Branded signage, graphics and marketing tools
- Branded Arabica coffee blends from our farm friendly programs
- Branded cups and other merchandise
- Training prior to and during opening
- Complete Operations Manual
Starting a coffee espresso franchise: The Basics
Franchisees can choose between our site-built or pre-fabricated 12'x36' building design. Total start-up costs vary by area. Site development fees, real-estate values, and the degree to which a site has been developed will determine the entry cost. Applicable engineering and permit fees also have a wide range of variability from region to region. In addition to the site specific development and real estate cost, hard costs also include expenses for building and building signage and dress, interior equipment, decking, menu boards, awnings, a freestanding pole or monument sign and the franchise fee.
A few of the most important factors in a successful drive-thru are: 1) superior and consistent product, 2) being located on the predominant morning drive pattern with great visibility, 3) easy ingress and egress, 4) high traffic volumes (at least 15,000 cars per day), 5) friendly and effective staff.
Many beginning and seasoned entrepreneurs find equipment leasing a valuable tool. Pre- fabricated drive-thru buildings are normally considered equipment. Often, the majority of the initial startup cost can be leased. Equipment leasing allows business owners to retain their cash, and saves them from the often-tedious experience of standard financial lending. The Human Bean does not offer equipment leasing or financial lending, but helps in locating the same for potential franchisees. For your convenience we are listed on the SBA Franchise Registry.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.