The Grape Retail Wine Store and Bar
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the The Grape Retail Wine Store and Bar franchise business opportunity, The Grape franchises or The Grape Wine Store franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Wine Bar and Retail Seller Franchise Opportunity!
Be a part of the latest concept in a growing industry!
First opened in Atlanta in October 2000, The Grape is a proven, popular concept that combines two complementary revenue elements: a wine bar and retail store.
The Grape provides you with...
An opportunity that presents a new, innovative approach, which sets itself apart from other retail, restaurant and wine bars
- Expertise in wine selection, ordering, and delivery from a small number of wine distributors
- The chance to offer in-style, gourmet fare with minimal equipment and kitchen space
- A copyrighted guide of presenting wine by taste that attracts the novice as well as the sophisticated wine purchaser
- All the support you need to run your business
Advantages of The Grape Franchise
Franchising with The Grape provides you with these advantages and more:
- An innovative opportunity in a growing industry
- Demystify wine through The Grape's copyrighted wine by taste guide
- Leverage a refreshing, proven concept that puts a new twist on wine presentation
- Simplify operations and keep inventory costs to a minimum with frequent wine deliveries from a small number of suppliers; maximize inventory turns
- Multiple revenue sources from wine bar, retail, merchandising, wine clubs and other wine functions
- Access established operations systems and POS technologies
The Grape's Franchise Support
Our franchise management team will provide you the support you need, including:
- Initial start-up support and training
- Site selection, design and construction guidance, and Grand Opening support
- A comprehensive confidential operations manual
- Selection, ordering, rotation, and distribution services for your complete line of unique wines
- Ongoing operational, managerial, and sales assistance through field visits and phone support
- Advertising/ marketing materials and promotional graphics
- Continuous research and development for concept and operational improvements
You do not need to have prior experience in the wine or restaurant industry. However, we look for candidates that share our passion for good wines, good food, and good times, and who have skills in marketing, community involvement, staff management, and customer service.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.