The Different Twist Pretzel Company
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the The Different Twist Pretzel Company franchise business opportunity, The Different Twist Pretzel Company franchises or The Different Twist Pretzel Company franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Welcome to the Different Twist Pretzel Company
Our Pretzels are a delicious, nutritious snack that perform well against other fast food franchises in malls or food courts. Our store concept promotes well in the US and internationally. Our buttery, sweet dough, soft pretzels are salted or coated with cinnamon sugar, garlic and parmesan cheese or almond crunch.
Our sweet dough pretzel varieties and related pretzel products: pretzel pups (hotdog), spicy pretzel pizza and pretzel cheese wraps are more than just delicious:
Sweet Dough Pretzels - Our pretzels are freshly baked daily and we offer many delicious varieties with a twist. These include: Original Salt Pretzel, Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel, Almond Crunch Pretzel, Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Pretzel.
- Pretzel Pups - A 100% pure beef frank wrapped in a pretzel & cooked plump to perfection.
- Spicy Pretzel Pizza - Starting with a pretzel dough shell topped with a custom blend of cheeses set-off by our own mouth-watering sauce.
- Pretzel Cheese Wraps - Jalapeno cheese wrapped in pretzel dough, Mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni wrapped in pretzel dough.
They have nutritional value superior to that of most fast foods. Different Twist Pretzels have appeal to vegetarians and health conscious consumers because the butter we serve with our pretzels is vegetable based.
Our Store Concept
Our pretzel products are offered for retail sales. The pretzels are sold fresh baked in high traffic areas such as malls, in-line shops, kiosks and foods courts. The great attraction of our retail concept is the appeal of the customer seeing the pretzels being twisted and made fresh.
- Typical retail store size is between 200 and 500 square feet.
- Store build out cost is dependent on whether the space was used previously for food preparation.
Support & Training
As part of our program, we provide support & training in several different areas for our licensees. Starting from the very beginning, we provide new licensees with 1 week of on-site training in order to train you on all the aspects of running a successful business.
In addition, we also provide site selection assistance, assistance with lease negotiation.
Even after your initial store opening, we are always there when you need us, providing on-going support to help ensure your success, one pretzel at a time.