Teriyaki Madness Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Teriyaki Madness franchise business opportunity, Teriyaki Madness franchises or Teriyaki Madness franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
What’s the Teriyaki Madness Story?
There’s a reason Teriyaki Shops are found everywhere in Seattle; teriyaki is fast, delicious, and healthy.
With success across the country, raving fans, and average unit volumes (AUV) over a million dollars, we took TMAD to the next level. TMAD is spreading fast and now operates in 17 states and soon to be 50 open shops.
Teriyaki Madness is a fast-casual restaurant concept serving up quality, fresh, healthy and flavorful Asian food in a high-vibe atmosphere. Through years of mastering marinating, grilling, and wok-ing, we were able to make bowls that are as hearty and delicious as they are healthy.
Our food is made when you order. Always fresh, never frozen marinated and grilled meats and customizable bowls meant for delicious and healthier eating. We have a collection of sauces, made from scratch with the best ingredients so we can bring a one-of-a-kind teriyaki taste to each bowl at an affordable price.
Teriyaki Madness brings teriyaki to a whole new level with a family friendly, neighborhood feel.
Big Bowls. Big Profits.
We are very transparent with our numbers. The Franchise Discolsure Document (FDD) shows the Item 19 Financial Performance Representation. The Item 19 includes Income Statements for all shops open 2+ years.
- Sales: AUV $1,038,975
- Profit: Dramatically higher than those typical of the restaurant business (see our FDD!)
- Initial Investment: $325K-$450K* Average
*Refer to the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
Why Join The Madness?
- Fully transparent financials: The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) includes all Income Statements from shops open 2+ years.
- Fast Growing Segment: The Asian food segment is poised for massive growth as consumers are fascinated with Asian cuisine with a nearly 500% growth in the Asian food trend since 1999.
- Affordable Investment: The total investment is estimated to be significantly lower than the initial investment for a fast-casual restaurant, providing you with the opportunity to open multiple locations, faster, with a superior return on investment.
- Flexibility with store placement with ability for inline stores, small footprints, relatively lower rent, and inexpensive buildouts help franchise owners to increase profits. Ideal square footage is 1600-2000 square feet!
- Seasoned Support Team: With a highly capable and dedicated support team with combined 125 years of food franchise experience and outsourced, partner-suppliers, TMAD recognizes the importance of a 1st-class Support Team.
- Franchise-Wide Benchmarking: TMAD owners challenge not only themselves but each other through transparency reports that compare gross revenues, COGS, labor and more to push restaurants to higher profits!
- Alternative to Fast Food: Big Bowls provide a delicious, healthier, and more fulfilling alternative to the usual fast food experience of burgers, subs, and pizzas. Includes a simple streamlined menu with high quality ingredients, made-to-order with full customization.
Who Are Our Ideal TMAD Owners?
Restaurant experience isn’t necessary to be a TMAD owner, but we but we have two ideal candidates considered to be successful:
- Restaurant experienced is not required (we provide extensive training to TMAD owners)
- Hospitality minded people
- Coachable personalities(executes Operations Manual and work hard within your four walls)
Multi-Unit Operators (Manage the Manager)
- Management infrastructure is already in place including: Infrastructure, store functions, day to day operations, etc.
- Diversify your portfolio
From strip malls to power centers, from urban to suburban, and from new build to retro-fit, Teriyaki Madness can be adapted to a wide variety of real estate.
When you work with the Teriyaki Madness Real Estate Team, you get the experience and guidance of a local broker, access to industry leading site selection technology and proven real estate metrics to achieve confident results.
We consider our "sweet spot" for our shops to be between 1,600 to 2,000 square feet. Typical TMAD shops are near other national fast casual brands, with high traffic or pedestrian counts and surrounded by customers with known interests in fitness, sports, do-it-yourself projects and home décor.