Storm Guard Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Storm Guard franchise business opportunity, Storm Guard franchises or Storm Guard franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Storm Guard - Become Part of the 1st Exterior Insurance Restoration Franchise in the Nation!
Consider the insurance industry pays out approximately $200 billion annually to restore storm damage including roofing, siding, window and gutter damage, a figure that generally rises yearly. And it is an exterior insurance restoration company who typically does the work.
Storm Guard is in an industry where excellent sales ability and a strong work ethic can directly – and positively – affect a company's bottom line. If you are ready to reap the rewards of your sales and management efforts, read on to learn more about becoming a Storm Guard Franchisee!
Storms Can Happen Anywhere
The introduction of our Storm Guard franchise opportunity could not be timelier, as the number of strong storms involving rain, high winds and hail is on the rise. In 2010, the U.S. was struck by more natural disasters than ever before, with 247 blizzards, thunderstorms and floods that cost the country tens of billions of dollars in damages. By contrast, the total number of disasters in 1980 reached just 60 and the number of damaging storms was barely over 50.
Insurance companies in 2010 paid out more than $9 billion for thunderstorm damage alone, highlighting a 500% rise in average yearly thunderstorm loss since 1980. According to the CBS Morning News in the three day period of April 24-27, 2011 there were over 1,000 severe weather reports across the nation. 2011 has proven to be a historic year so far for storms and storm damage to property. 90% of all damage will be repaired at the expense of the insurance industry!
Built with Pride
There is no contracting or insurance experience necessary to join the Storm Guard Team. The Storm Guard Business System has been developed through time-tested, hands-on experience in the field. Guided by integrity and pride in our reputation, our management team has built an operationally sound model. You will follow this straight forward system to operate your franchise, backed by targeted assistance, operational manuals and an extraordinary training program.
A Business System that Works!
- The strength and brand awareness of a national insurance restoration company.
- Unlike the saturated fire, flood and water restoration franchises, Storm Guard is the 1st Exterior restoration franchise in the nation with prime operating areas available.
- Territory analysis of recent and past storms in your market.
- Strong industry advertising giving you solid credibility within the insurance restoration arena.
- A strong web presence, referral programs, and on-line job scheduling place you at the leading edge of technology.
- National, local marketing and sales promotion programs.
- Leading industry software and technology to track all your customers and the latest storms in your area in real time on your smart phone.
- National Convention/Franchisee Networking Opportunities.
- Franchise advisory council that gives you a clear voice within the system.
- 100% Sub-Contracted crews complete your jobs.