Senior Connection Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Senior Connection franchise business opportunity, Senior Connection franchises or Senior Connection franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Senior Connection Newspaper is looking for Associate Publishers!
Excellent income potential and freedom of lifestyle!
This is a full-time business with you representing Senior Connection in a local territory.
The local Associate Publisher is responsible for:
- Selling all advertising
- Submitting limited editorial for their territory
We do the rest:
- Limited ad design
- Billing, if needed
- Telemarketing assistance available
About Senior Connection
Senior Connection is a monthly publication for the 50+ age group, published for delivery to Catholic churches, as well as senior clubs, retirement centers, and nursing homes. We are currently distributing throughout the dioceses of Chicago, Joliet and Rockford, as well as to individual subscribers.
Irish-American News says Senior Connection is chockful of thought-provoking articles, devotional readings, leisurely puzzles, easy recipes, medical and financial information and timely tidbits.
Seniors: A Triple-buying Market
Seniors make up the most widely diversified potential buyers for any age level. Here's Why:
- Seniors buy a wide variety of products and services for themselves
- Seniors purchase many items and services for their children
- Seniors are always on the lookout to buy for their grandchildren
- Seniors are fiercely loyal to products and services that fill their needs. Results show up in continuous repeat business
Seniors are the fastest growing segment of the population.
Reach this market share now with Senior Connection!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.