Restyle Women's Clothing Consignment
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Restyle Women's Clothing Consignment franchise business opportunity, Restyle Women's Clothing franchises or Restyle Clothing Consignment franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The Restyle concept first started back in July of 1992 when the founder opened her first consignment store named Amelia's Attic. Under her operation, Amelia's Attic grew into a thriving and successful consignment store in the warehouse district of Waco, TX. In the spring of 2005, the founder decided to take the success experienced with Amelia's Attic and formulate that for other people wanting to own their own consignment store.
Thus, Restyle Was Born
Our goal and passion is to help those potential franchisees establish and maintain Restyle stores that set a standard in the consignment industry. Restyle provides customers a fun, friendly, organized place to shop and save. With hundreds of new items arriving weekly and an inventory that changes daily, customers can find fantastic, current name brands at prices that really are refreshing.
Consignors are given an easy and convenient way to turn their overflowing closets into cash and that's always in style. Whether you're a consignor, customer, or both, we truly desire that your Restyle experience is enjoyable, relaxing, and fulfilling.
- Great one of a kind selection...where else can you find so many styles and labels in one place?
- Inventory that changes daily!
- Over 500 items consigned every week!
- Making money has never been so easy!
- Name brand clothes up to 75% and more off retail!
- Friendly, fun, organized and inviting shopping atmosphere.
- Minimal investment
- No inventory costs
- Low financial risk
- Successful in all economic environments
- Ownership in a multi-billion dollar industry
- Women love a bargain
What We Do For You
- Site selection assistance
- Store design and layout aid
- Intensive training - 3 days at headquarters and 2 days at franchisee location
- Ongoing support - detailed operations manual, toll-free phone line, internet (email questions, etc)
- Marketing support - ad slicks and branding promotions
Restyle is currently looking for qualified candidates to own franchises in all areas of North America. Learn more about a possible franchise opportunity in your area.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.