Reginelli's Pizzeria Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Reginelli's Pizzeria franchise business opportunity, Reginelli's Pizza franchises or Reginelli's franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Reginelli's Pizzeria is an upscale, casual dining establishment with strong brand identity. Our menu includes:
- hand-tossed pizzas and calzones
- focaccia and grill-pressed pita sandwiches
- signature salads
- boldly flavored appetizers and baked pastas
- select beers and wine, where available
To continuously provide our customers with an enjoyable service experience in formats that match their lifestyles, Reginelli's restaurants offer full-service dining, take-out, delivery, and catering. Through the years, Reginelli's has been able to develop a strong brand image and personality that reflects the fun, modern attitude prevalent in the company. This image is easily identified by consumers through a vibrant aesthetic and environment in our restaurants and through our original marketing strategies.
Reginelli's has been recognized on both the local and national level for our commitment to quality and service. For three consecutive years, we have been recognized as the "Best Place to Get Pizza" by Gambit Weekly readers and in 2007 we were named "Independent Pizzeria of the Year" by Pizza Today Magazine.
When Darryl Reginelli and Bruce Erhardt opened their first Reginelli's in New Orleans in 1996 they worked to establish a casual, fun atmosphere for the restaurant's customers and employees and maintain an uncompromising commitment to the quality of the food they served. As hands-on operators, they could be sure that food was being prepared quickly and accurately, and that customers were always left with a positive impression.
As new restaurants opened, the company was presented with new challenges. Bruce and Darryl could not be at every location to oversee operations and personally instruct staff members, and needed to rely upon others to execute the concept. Early on, they recognized the importance of developing an operating system that would logically explain the reasoning, priorities, and the procedures involved in operating a Reginelli's Pizzeria. Customer service goals and expectations were specified through training programs and reinforced with on-the-job training. To ensure that every Reginelli's served a consistent product, proprietary recipes were prepared in a central kitchen and distributed to each location. Once installed, the new system gave general managers the ability to run their location with the assurance that each restaurant provided consistency in food, service, and atmosphere.
Our franchise program is based on the belief that committed owner-operators are an important part of the Reginelli's concept. These operators are able to actively participate in the daily operations of their locations, engage their customers, build community relationships, and provide support to their employees.
The structure of our single unit franchise offering has been designed to recognize hard work and to respect your running an effective business. This offering is comprised of:
- A 10-year agreement term, with two 5 year options and no renewal fee.
- Royalty contribution rates that are structured on a sliding scale to recognize achievement in reaching sales goals. Royalty rates drop after each milestone you reach.
- Initial investment ranges between $360,550 and $504,080; inclusive of the $30,000 initial franchise fee, as well as complete training for you and two members of your management team.
- Brand Fund contribution of 1.5%.
- Local advertising expenditure of 1.5% which is spent directly by you in order to reach your local community in the manner that you know best. When the sales of your location reach a pre-determined amount, this expenditure will be reduced to 1.0%.
We also offer Area Development Agreements for those wishing to open three or more Reginelli's. In addition to the single unit franchise offering, area developers can receive:
- Additional royalty credits of .5%.
- Discounted franchise fees after the opening of your first store.
Training & Support
Immediately after signing your Franchise Agreement, we will provide you with our Start-Up Manual. This manual will guide you through finding the best location for your business, negotiating a lease, beginning your build-out and preparing for your opening. Throughout this process, our staff will be able to assist you in navigating the opening process.
We offer a complete training program for you and two members of your management team prior to the opening of your restaurant, at a location that we feel will provide your team with the most complete training experience. This program will teach you how to operate your business and how to train your staff so they can reach their maximum potential. We will provide:
- A training manual for each restaurant position
- Techniques and guidance in training new employees
- A complete certification system to evaluate your training and the aptitude of your trainees
Finally, we will provide you with our Reginelli's Operations Manual, which details our operating system and provides the tools that will help you to run your business. You will be supported before, during, and after the opening of your Reginelli's Pizzeria by an experienced staff. All members of the support staff have previously been employed in Reginelli's company stores and understand the challenges and rewards that go into the restaurant operation.