Recruit Sports Recruiting
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Recruit franchise business opportunity, Recruit Sports Recruiting franchises or Recruit Sports franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Own your own local sports recruiting franchise!
Would you like to help high school athletes in your area? If the answer is yes, Recruit might just have the perfect career for you!
Recruit is the national information clearinghouse for high school athletes. Our nationwide network of regional scouting directors links high school athletes with college coaches to create the best match for both. We give our high school athletes the recruiting edge they need in the competitive world of college sports scholarships.
How do college coaches use Recruit's information?
College coaches receive a variety of information from Recruit on each of the student-athletes we accept into our program. Because Recruit is already a trusted information source for colleges throughout the country, a coach can begin scouting an athlete through our reports without having to fly across the country to see the athlete, saving them both time and money, while exposing them to athletes they may never have had the opportunity to see. No talent gets overlooked!
What does Recruit do for student-athletes?
Recruit develops and distributes detailed scouting reports on each athlete, giving a college coach information on the athlete's academic progress, athletic achievements and more. The Recruit staff also makes daily contact with coaches, finding out their needs and filling them from our database of athletes. Our exclusive "coaches only" Internet site receives over 10,000 visits per month, so we know the college coaches like it!
How Does It Work?
Assigned to area high schools, you are responsible for scouting those athletes and developing ongoing relationships with the athletic administration and coaching staff at the school. You will be responsible for scouting high school athletes, presenting Recruit's programs and services to those athletes, and providing ongoing consultations with the families that are in the Recruit program. Generous commissions are earned through the program fees.
Benefits to Operating Your Local Recruit Business:
An easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate sports franchise that you can run from your home or local office!
- A proven franchise system with over 100 franchises and independent contractors throughout the United States, Canada and Europe!
- A proven marketing system that brings interested, qualified athletes and their parents to you!
- FREE ongoing marketing and client support!
- Ongoing training and support - we work hard to make you successful quickly!
- Use of the Recruit name and logo - the most recognized name in athletic recruiting!
- LOW ONE TIME START-UP COSTS!
If you love sports and have an entrepreneurial spirit, you probably have a successful sports and marketing career with Recruit waiting for you!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.