Rafters Home Store Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Rafters Home Store franchise business opportunity, Rafters Home Decor franchises or Rafters franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Canada's Largest Franchised Gift Group!
An exciting source for Home Décor and Giftware, Rafters and Rafters Home Stores offer an extensive selection of contemporary furniture, home décor, gourmet cooking and kitchen utensils, tableware and home entertaining essentials, spa products, linens, lighting and unique gift giving ideas. With an owner-operator and buyer in every store we have an unequalled ability to consistently keep our merchandise stylish and fresh!
Our parent company Franchise Bancorp owns the LIV Canada Gift Group and was founded by E.K. Loyst, a former advertising executive, in 1968. Franchise Bancorp has 37 years of success with the buying power of 130 stores and over $67 million in combined network sales. The gift store division was created in 1974 and today has grown to over 32 locations.
- Rafters is an exciting concept in better value stores presenting quality gift and homeware products at sensible prices. Store locations are positioned in enclosed malls and are typically 1500 sq ft to 2500 sq ft in size. Filled to the rafters with the newest gift and decorative accessory ideas, each store offers a wide variety of quality products including ceramics, teapots, kitchenware, wall art décor, linens, backyard accessories and gadgets.
- Rafters Home Store is a mini box store concept of our original Rafters stores. These locations are 4000 sq ft to 8000 sq ft in size and are destination locations strategically placed in the open air centers. The stores feature a vast selection of LIV's product specialty lines including: giftware, homeware, ceramics, kitchen gadgets, household cotton goods, placemats, woodenware, residential lighting, bath décor, backyard and garden accessories.
You've worked hard for your money...Now let us work hard for you!
Are you looking for a tremendous franchise opportunity in the constantly growing Home Décor/Giftware industry? We have exciting regions available across Canada with a total investment starting at $140,000. We offer unprecedented support to all of our franchise owners while encouraging them to personalize their business for their market.
- A Solid Investment - Franchising is not complicated. It's simply a licensing agreement between an investor/operator and our company that allows the use of our Trade Name and Operational Systems. Although we don't guarantee success, we do promise to find you the best available location, and to provide you with the training, continuing support, and product sourcing that will help you succeed.
- Training And Support - Getting into business is easy ... being successful is tough. Front-end training is critical to success. Rafters and Rafters Home Stores a division of Franchise Bancorp stresses training and retraining. Qualified Head Office Personnel will guide you through the early stages. Detailed planning goes into every phase. We will train you right in your own store and will make sure you are confident and professional. The training program never really stops. Our staff is always available to assist with continuing operations. In addition, you will always have a copy of the Operation Manual for reference.
- Marketing Programs - Rafters and Rafters Home stores have enticing marketing programs, including exciting Flyer Programs, interesting Poster Events and promotional packages. Professional marketing materials and events along with effective merchandising creates excitement for the consumer and translates into sales for the store.
Opening your own franchise business doesn't have to be complicated. We take all the pre-opening hard work out of being an entrepreneur and walk you through every step of the way.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.