Quiznos Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Quiznos franchise business opportunity, Quiznos franchises or Quiznos franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
It's Your Dream, We Just Supply The Ingredients
To be the leader in quick service restaurants by serving the best sandwiches and products in and around sandwiches in the marketplace...one successful restaurant and one wowed customer at a time.
#1 Sandwich Chain, Nation's Restaurant News: June 2006
Ranked by growth in number of US units
#2 Best Overall Franchise, Entrepreneur Magazine: January 2006
27th Annual Top Franchise 500
#3 Top 50 Chains, QSR Magazine: August 2005
Ranked by change in system wide sales
Why Choose Quiznos® Sub?
Quiznos provides the 5 critical elements every thriving business needs:
- A Great Product: Quiznos offers delicious, chef-inspired subs, soups, and salads, made with the freshest ingredients.
- A Great Location: Quiznos stores are strategically placed so consumers can find them. In fact, Quiznos has a real estate division dedicated to assisting each franchisee in the site selection process.
- Strong Advertising: Quiznos commercials are seen nationally during the biggest sporting events and top-rated TV shows like CSI, Will and Grace, Desperate Housewives, 24, and Law & Order.
- A Plan Of Action: Quiznos' simple business model has proven effective for franchisees all across the country.
- Training And Support: Quiznos backs its franchise owners with one of the industry's most in-depth support programs.
Our CEO, Rick Schaden, started out as a Quiznos Sub franchise owner and has been the backbone for making Quiznos Sub the success it is today. Back in 1986, Rick overheard a customer in a Quiznos Sub restaurant exclaim, "This is the best sandwich I ever ate!"
Overhearing those words led Rick to purchase his first franchise in Boulder, Colorado. Over the next few years, Rick opened two more Quiznos Sub franchises and in 1991 he bought the Quiznos franchising company.
Today, Rick has brought the dream of owning your own business to over 4,500 franchise owners throughout the world. Customers can be heard saying, "This is the best sub I ever ate!" from Vancouver, Canada to Tampa, Florida.
We're The Toast Of The Town - All Over The World!
In Over 20 Countries Worldwide
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.