Pizza Schmizza Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Pizza Schmizza franchise business opportunity, Pizza Schmizza franchises or Pizza Schmizza franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
One Planet. One People. One Pizza. One Great Opportunity!
Pizza Schmizza Franchise - A Taste of The Pie
Get ready for fun and great made-to-order pizza when you enter the door of this eclectic house of pie. Greeted by a looming Tyrannosaurus Rex, you'll quickly settle into one of the cool vinyl booths showcasing tables specially built to display a zany array of pop-culture icons -- a "wall of shame" filled with articles clipped from tabloid newspapers, one table, for example, is entirely devoted to Pez dispensers.
Grab a group of friends and gather round one of the three TVs or the arcade games for some of the best pizza in town. Pick from 25 Schmizza varieties including the traditional Italian offerings, more exotic options (including Louisiana alligator and steak and potato), or the long list of chicken pizzas.
Kids certainly aren't left out of the excitement; in the back of the restaurant is a party table complete with paper and crayons. Depending on the location pooches are welcome on the back patio.
What's Up With That Name?
Andre Jehan, who co-founded Schmizza with his wife, Carla Jehan, in 1993, partly to establish a fun business for themselves, and partly due to the sad lack at that time of authentic New York-style pizza on the west coast. Jehan's father disparaged the plan with a scornful "Pizza schmizza--get a real job," and the name stuck. His father, by the way, now helps run a Schmizza store.
Tantalizing Reasons to Get Your Own Schmizza
- Low barriers to entry - Everyone loves pizza right?
- Brand loyalty and built in customer base - Sienfeld eats there!
- Solid, rapid expansion plans - One planet. One pizza. Ours!
- Funky, hot concept and store design - A little hippie a little Saturday morning cartoons.
- Memorable brand name - Dad was right.
- Lunch and dinner niche - Eat the whole thing or just a salad, we won't tell.
- Comprehensive training - It's not rocket science, but then again we all need a little guidance.
- Field assistance program and ongoing support - We're here for you!
- Marketing support and programs - Spread the word, this is good stuff.
- Voted Best Pizza - Stop it, we're blushing.