Parmasters Golf Training Center
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Parmasters Golf Training Center franchise business opportunity, Parmasters Golf Training Center franchises or Parmasters Golf Training Center franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Love Golf? Make It Your Business!
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for golf, you've come to the right place. Presenting Parmasters Golf Training Centers ... the world's first year round, indoor golf training center franchise that literally guarantees results. Very exciting new, we've just earned our second consecutive ranking in the Top 50 Franchises in North America from Franchise Business Review, and their extensive interview with some 65,000 franchisees!!
So, just what is a Parmasters Golf Training Center, anyway?
Parmasters Golf Training Centers is the world's first year-round indoor golf training center franchise. Each 2,000 - 35,000 square foot facility features all the tradition and appeal of a high-end clubhouse while offering the ultimate training and practice center for golfers of all levels including all or many of the following:
- A short game area in a beautiful, naturally lit rotunda with 20 foot ceilings, an undulating putting green, sand trap and chipping area;
- Golf Simulators featuring world famous courses;
- Driving net areas with state-of-the-art training equipment;
- our Kaizen Korner, featuring golf training aids and tools, logo'd apparel, and custom-fit, custom-designed Mizuno Golf Clubs;
- Golf fitness area for pre-season, peak-season and off-season conditioning;
- Dressing rooms and a lounge area for members to unwind;
- A gourmet coffee bar with light snacks.
The main focus is one-on-one year-round golf lessons with a private coach via the Straight-Line Golf™ sports technology. The lessons consist of 24 sessions focused on short and long game skills.
Why Parmasters Golf Training Centers?
Any business has risks and rewards. We believe our system and its inherent financial advantages help to increase the odds of success. However hard work and effort will ultimately determine a given locations specific results. As a result we do not provide any financial predictions, guesses, or proforma. If you qualify, we will provide more details so that you may develop your own proforma.
Well, besides being a part of a dynamic team and doing what you love, Parmasters offers what all good franchise models should offer:
- Systems that save you money - group buying power saves you thousands
- Systems to make it easier - over 3400 pages of Training and Operations Manuals
- Systems to increase the odds of you making money - 42 targeted marketing strategies to help you get and keep customers
Ultimately, what we believe will allow us to be a successful franchise company is:
- Our proven track record with golf training using our Straight-Line Golf™ system over the last ten years by our Chief Golf Professional, Scott Hazledine;
- Our proven track record with franchising opportunities with previous joint venture partners;
- Our unique, targeted marketing approach;
- Our experienced management team;
- Our solid and extensive system of Franchise Owner support;
- Our extensive Operations and Training Manual systems.
- Our commitment to quality and constant improvement; and
- Our commitment to outstanding customer service.
The Golf Training Center land and building will ordinarily be leased rather than owned, although you are permitted to buy them if you so desire. Some or all of the building leasehold improvements may also be leased from a landlord if a suitable landlord and site is found.
Parmasters estimates that the average Golf Training Center will have approximately 2,000 to 35,000 square feet. Your initial investment for leasehold improvements, will vary depending upon local labor and materials costs. These variables affect how different obligations will be distributed between landlords and tenants under different lease agreements and the costs of acquisition and construction.