Onsite Drug Testing Network
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Onsite Drug Testing Network franchise business opportunity, ODT Network franchises or Onsite Drug Testing Network franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Join the Onsite Drug Testing Network with other
full or part-time independent business owners in the
onsite drug and alcohol testing industry.
Grow with us
Onsite drug and alcohol testing is considered an emerging field within the medical technology market.
"A new study from market research firm Washington G-2 Reports indicates that the clinical diagnostic lab testing market will reach $98.4 billion in revenue by 2017."
PRNewswire, Newark, NJ - April 14, 2009
Why Drug and Alcohol Testing?
In today's environment, drug and alcohol testing is a fact of life in large and small businesses and organizations.
"Contractors working on state construction projects will soon be subject to drug and alcohol testing under a bill recently signed by Gov. Joe Manchin."
Charleston Daily Mail, Charleston, SC
"The Alexandria School Board voted unanimously Monday night to enact a drug testing policy that will affect high school students who either drive to school or participate in extracurricular activities or sports programs."
The Herald Bulletin, Anderson, IN
Are You Committed To Quality?
The GAO report said that "although [the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration] and its state partners review thousands of carriers each year, these reviews touch about 2 percent of the industry." At 10 of 24 urine collection sites, the report said, undercover investigators were not asked to empty their pockets, as sites should require, before proving a urine sample."
Star Tribune, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
A Turnkey Business
The Onsite Drug Testing Network provides you with an established turnkey business.
- Gain credibility by becoming a federally certified, industry expert;
- Use the SMART system (U.S. Patents Pending) in order to customize protocol for each of your clients, while meeting federal standards for accuracy and privacy;
- Automatically invoice customers
- Download and customize high impact sales and marketing tools, including PowerPoint presentations;
- Receive leads to employers needing your services;
- Access on-line business coaches;
- Connect with long term support to keep you apprised of changes in technology, new business practices, and success stories.
It's your business
As an independent business owner, you run the business your way and adjust your schedule to full-time or part-time. Your profits are based on your efforts.
The ODTN Complete Get Started Package has a low investment - and everything you need to set up your own business in this medical technology profession.