New York Butcher Shoppe
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the New York Butcher Shoppe franchise business opportunity, New York Butcher Shop franchises or New York Butcher Shops franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
About The New York Butcher Shoppe
In 2006 the Franchisor arm of the business was purchased by Butcher Shoppes International, LLC and has continued to grow. The principal owners of BSI, LLC are Jim Tindal and Todd Prochaska who have been Franchisees of The New York Butcher Shoppe since 2004. They are hands-on operators who are growing the franchise system while continuing to operate their own stores.
The New York Butcher Shoppe was founded in 1999 in Mt. Pleasant, SC. Since that time it has grown in popularity with customers and now has several locations across South Carolina.
The NYB concept is founded on the principles of outstanding customer service and the highest quality product, in a clean and inviting atmosphere.
Our line of hand cut steaks using Premium Angus Beef, prepared entrées, side dishes, salads and dips are always fresh and provide a unique shopping niche for our customers. We also offer fresh sausages, frozen pastas, vegetables, hard to find grocery items, and a top selection of fine wines and cheeses.
The stores are able to operate well on small staffs in retail space from 1,100 - 1,600 square feet. Assistance with site election is provided by us, as well as guidance through your opening and ongoing operations. As the owners of the Franchiser, we also operate stores and are hands on every day to build the brand and the system.
Our commitment to successful franchisees is the same as our commitment to our customers and standards of operation.
We will provide each franchisee:
- Extensive training
- Assistance with site selection
- Assistance with hiring
- Assistance with your store opening
- Access to our quality products at our prices
- Daily operational and marketing support
- Ongoing R&D and system development