Mile High Karate Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Mile High Karate franchise business opportunity, Mile High Karate franchises or Mile High Karate franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Franchisee does not have to have martial arts experience. All training provided or, employees may be available for teachers.
Mile High Karate builds a strong foundation for kids and families to grow upon, by emphasizing character education and life skills through fundamentals of Martial Arts training. Mile High Karate strives to set new and demanding standards for innovative programming, compassionate and inspiring teaching, community outreach, and student development. Mile High Karate schools:
- Combine family, community outreach and fun to make a significant contribution to the community.
- Contribute to the self-development of children by focusing on education, success skills, character and goal setting.
- Have the ability to positively impact families, while also providing an excellent return on investment.
Mile High Karate is part of the $10.6 billion health and fitness facility industry. It is estimated that only 2% of the population (6 million people) have experienced martial arts, which leaves enormous opportunity for growth. Mile High Karate focuses primarily on the kids market - and, their parents. Demand has never been higher for developmental programs for kids 4 - 12 and, for health family activities.
Here are some additional highlights of the Mile High Karate franchise:
- Systems with 23 years of proven success
- Comprehensive training
- On-going training and support
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance
- Excellent marketing and advertising support
- Specialized software for finance and marketing
- Strong referral business
- Franchisee does not have to have martial arts experience
Strong management team & celebrity Board of Directors:
- Founder Stephen Oliver - Internationally renown author, consultant and martial artist.
- Chief Trainer - Board Member Jeff Smith - Former World Champion - internationally known.
- Board Member - Bernard Kerik - Former NYC Police Commissioner and Martial Artist.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.