Medifast Weight Control Center
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Medifast Weight Control Center franchise business opportunity, Medifast Weight Loss franchises or Medifast Weight Control Center franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Thank you for your interest in Medifast Weight Control Centers. More than one million customers have effectively used Medifast for over 25 years.
Medifast Weight Control Centers' clients achieve lasting results through the use of clinically proven products and medically supervised programs. Clients come to us not only to achieve rapid, safe and effective weight-loss, but because we successfully teach them how to sustain those results long-term. By becoming a Medifast Weight Control Centers franchisee, you'll take pride in knowing that you're making a significant difference in the overall health and quality of life of your clients. And with some of the lowest investment requirements within our segment, you'll have a great opportunity to get ahead quickly. Previous medical experience is not required!
Weight Loss Industry
According to the American Obesity Association, approximately 127 million adults are overweight; 60 million are obese and 9 million are severely obese. Currently, 66% of Americans are contributing to this rising epidemic. During the last 20 years, obesity has risen among adults in the United States with 30 percent of those adults being 20 years and older.
With our programs, a client will go through phases to help them safely and effectively lose weight. Clients can expect to lose between 2-5 pounds per week. We utilize the latest in behavior modification techniques and cutting edge technology for weight loss success. We just don't help them lose weight; we help them change their eating habits and live healthier lives.
As part of a franchise system, you will receive the support you need to start and grow a successful business, as well as support to achieve your personal and professional goals. This includes:
- Real Estate - including Market Analysis and Site Selection Assistance
- Development - with Site Design Services and General Development Support
- Comprehensive Training Program - includes Program and Product Training and Counselor Training and more!
- Operations - support with Grand Opening Support and Lead Closure Training
- Marketing - includes Public Relations and an Interactive Website
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.