Maid to Perfection Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Maid to Perfection franchise business opportunity, Maid to Perfection franchises or Maid to Perfection franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Customers today are too busy to shop for several home maintenance companies. And why should they, when One Call Cleans It All™? We teach you everything you need to know on how to manage a services business. Our owners don't clean; they focus on looking at the big picture and growing their business. Let the natural zone of expansion work for you by offering a menu of services to your clients. Spread your company's net profit margin through diversification in a big-dollar cash business. Multi-unit and exclusive development programs are available for aggressive business owners. Build a financial empire. Maximize your investment opportunity by offering window and carpet cleaning, floor care and janitor service to recession-friendly clients. Maid to Perfection® is the best buy on the market, and we're proud of it.
Maid to Perfection® is a cleaning service franchisor based in Hagerstown, Maryland. We began in 1980 as an unincorporated business under the name Midy Tidy, and incorporated in 1983. In 1990 Midy Tidy merged to form Maid to Perfection®, and we began franchising under that name. As of January 2003 we had awarded 243 franchise units in 26 states and Canada.
Most of our serious competitors in the maid service franchise industry also began in business around 1980 and immediately set about creating, developing and selling franchises. We opted instead to spend more time in research and development, due to the profound changes in the rapidly expanding residential cleaning market. Diversity became a necessity as we began to examine the other systems, and develop our unique mix of options for consumers. However, they had a ten year head start on us. Now, thirteen years later, we are the "player" to watch. The April 1999 issue of Success Magazine ranked Maid to Perfection #1 for franchisee support and satisfaction. Our support remains strong to this day.
One of the factors to which we attribute our success, and that sets us apart from most franchise systems in any industry, is our steadfast commitment to servicing team partners - our franchisees. They know that from 9am to 5pm (EST), Monday thru Friday, we answer the phones personally to keep their concerns and questions on the "front burner". This commitment to communications is a major reason that Maid to Perfection® has never been named as a defendant in a lawsuit by a franchisee.
Our Business is Maid to Perfection®!
Is Maid to Perfection® made for you? It is, if you want these benefits.
- Family-friendly work hours
- Proven franchise system
- Ground level entry
- Low franchise and royalty fees
- Proven advertising and marketing plans
- No required advertising fee
- Low total investment level
- Low start-up capital requirements
- Low overhead and cost of operation
- Access to top level management
- Choice of prime territories
- No Car Leasing/Buying Obligations
- Exclusive protected territory
- Protected expansion program
- Competitive advantages
- Custom-designed schedule of services
- Individual attention and assistance
- Financing Available on expansion
We're very different from most other franchise companies. We help you with your franchise investigation homework. Maid to Perfection® wants the best franchise candidates just as you want the best franchise.