Line-X Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Line-X franchise business opportunity, LineX franchises or Line X franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Own #1 Rated Misc. Auto Products & Services Franchisee
Two Consecutive Years
Find out how our Franchises build their businesses as the leader in truck bed protection. Over 30,000 LINE-X truck bedliners sprayed monthly by 500+ dealers nationwide; and more than two million applications in the company's 13-year history.
We offer the advantages of a nationally recognized name, a proven product, hands-on training, and a LINE-X state-of-the-art equipment and application process that are geared to business success. You too can make your own LINE-X success story in today's expanding automotive aftermarket.
- Protected Franchise Territory
- Competitive terms in SBA guaranteed loans
- Comprehensive training and certification
- Complete on-going support
When you join LINE-X, take advantage of these Franchise benefits:
- Best Brand Recognition - LINE-X has the best brand recognition in the Automotive Products & Services industry as reported by Frost & Sullivan
- Marketing & Advertising - A comprehensive marketing, advertising and public relations program that features a national reach to benefit all LINE-X franchisees directly. The program covers National Television, Radio, Internet Advertising, complete Yellow Pages, creative materials, and in-depth local marketing, advertising and public relations programs.
- Franchise Training - LINE-X requires all new owners to attend a two-week franchise training program, which will teach you necessary automotive franchise management, marketing and technical skills. Additionally, ongoing training in the field is a key focus of the major objective of our Franchise Operations and Training Departments.
- Interactive Support - All LINE-X dealers will also have access to a comprehensive, password-protected web site for industry information and a communication network.
- Franchise Funding - LINE-X is the only bed liner Franchise with "pre-approval listing" by the S.B.A. The lists names of franchise companies whose franchisees enjoy the benefits of a streamlined review process for SBA loan applications. Loan applications for registered franchisors can be reviewed and processed quickly and efficiently. Small business owners get better service and quicker loans.
- Capital Investment - A total investment of $64,950 to $150,000 may be required; and a Liquid Capital of $20,000 may be required.
- Proven Franchise System - National Lifetime Limited Warranty Program. Over 30,000 LINE-X truck bedliners sprayed monthly nationwide; and more than two million applications in the company's 13-year history. 500+ locations in 22 countries
- Growth Industry - Become a member of the #7 Fastest Growing New U.S. Franchises as published by Franchise Times.
- Retail Sales - Over 40% of all retail sales in the US are generated by franchised companies. Franchising has been effective across more than 70 different industries from fast-food and retailing to professional services and manufacturing. Forecasts for light pickup production in North America - as reported by Ward's Automotive Group - are 3,257,844 in 2006; with a 10% increase slated for 2007 at 3,576,079.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment - LINE-X Spray-on Truck Bedliners combine specially manufactured spray polyurethane elastomers with state-of-the-art equipment and application processes. The start-up package includes all the specialty equipment necessary to run a successful business.
- Commercial and Industrial Applications - LINE-X products are actually a multi-purpose series of coatings that have exceptional adhesion and bonding to properly prepared surfaces, such as metal, fiberglass and wood. The innovative physical properties of the product have created a wide range of retail, commercial, industrial, agricultural and custom uses.
LINE-X Success Stories
"Line-X has helped us achieve our goal to have a family run business. Anytime we need anything the people at Line-X are there for us."
Shawn & Tamara Faircloth, Line-X of Knoxville, TN
"When we sold our first company to start working with Line-X, we weren't sure what to expect. Our Line-X business has absolutely exceeded our expectations in every way, it's a great opportunity!"
Mark & Paula Hilliard, Line-X of Orange County, CA
"Through focus, service, and some hard work we have developed a very successful business. To say the least we are extremely happy with our decision to become a Line-X Franchisee."
Kevin Koehnke, Virginia Line-X
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.