Lady of America Fitness Center
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Lady of America Fitness Center franchise business opportunity, Lady of America Fitness Center franchises or Lady of America Fitness Center franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Who Are We? With a proven reputation as an innovator in the constantly evolving industry of women's fitness, Lady of America Franchise Corporation ("LOAFC") franchises aerobic and health services in neighborhood-based fitness centers. Our franchise centers provide a dynamic and supportive environment to women who want to progress in their physical fitness and overall lifestyle goals. With over 500 locations worldwide, we are the world's second largest franchisor of women's fitness centers. From its start in 1984, Lady of America (LOA) franchises have helped motivate tens of thousands of women to improve their health and well-being.
Why Own an LOA Franchise? Owning a LOA franchise means that you will be in business for yourself but not by yourself. Our Franchise Support Team will be there to assist you through every step of making your business develop and prosper. You'll work one-on-one with your franchise business coach as well as our team of industry specialists. We'll provide daily coaching and support for all areas of your franchise, including Training, Business Operations and Marketing and Promotions. We provide field and onsite training as well as sales continuing education focused on operations and prospecting. We are committed to your success as an owner and to the success of your franchise.
Am I a Good Candidate For an LOA Franchise? We look for specific qualities that are critical for owning and managing a successful and profitable franchise. You should be a hands-on manager who is friendly, outgoing and enjoys working with people every day. You must believe that exercise has a place as a regular activity in every woman's everyday lifestyle. You should be ready to create an environment of energy, trust and community in your franchise center. You must enjoy helping women to reach, maintain and improve their fitness goals. You will have to actively participate in the sales and marketing of your LOA franchise. To qualify as a candidate for ownership of a LOA franchise you will need to have a net worth of not less than $350,000. Your total capital investment will range from $187,450 to $452,600.
Where Would I Locate my LOA Franchise? LOA franchises are designed for metropolitan markets where a typical commute to the center would be less than 15 minutes.
How Will LOA Help me to Succeed as a Franchise Owner? We will provide you with your own Franchise Business Coach who will assist you in every aspect of club operations. Our Franchise Support Team will help you develop, manage and grow your business.
Our standard business practices include:
- Experienced management team with strong track records in their respective fields
- Health Club University: A week-long training program designed to prepare you for operating your club
- Continuing education programs and field/onsite training programs
- Regional Training Seminars
- Fully-Staffed Franchise Support Center
- Experienced Franchise Business Coach
- Evolved National Marketing Programs and Strategic Alliances
- Proprietary Marketing Programs
- Retail Profit Centers including Fit America MD Nutritional Supplement Program
- Discount Product and Service Agreements with Fitness Service Vendors