KEBA Spitfire Grill
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the KEBA Spitfire Grill franchise business opportunity, KEBA franchises or KEBA Spitfire Grill franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Become a part of the fast casual movement! We are offering a dynamic franchise opportunity featuring the kebap sandwich, a product completely unique to the U.S. market. In Germany, the doner kebap is a $3 billion industry and has overtaken traditional fast food as the country's favorite sandwich with approximately 15,500 restaurants in operation. KEBA Spitfire Grill is the 21st century's answer to the existing sandwich shop. Now you can be one of the first to bring the satisfying grilled taste of a KEBA to your market!
This ground-floor opportunity features the KEBA (pronounced Kay-Bah), which is derived from the word kebap, a Turkish cousin to the Greek gyro.
Every item is made to order using the freshest ingredients in a unique, open kitchen environment. Chicken, beef and pork are grilled separately on individual spits, carved into razor thin slices and served on grilled bread or a wrap with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, onions and one of our nine distinct signature sauces. KEBA also features delicious Belgian fries made out of potatoes that are cut fresh every morning. Our sauces, European breads, marinades, recipes and preparation techniques are all proprietary. Big portions, affordable prices, short ticket-times and an alternative to traditional American fast food make KEBA an attractive fast casual option.
KEBA Spitfire Grill franchisees will enjoy a strong support system from a staff with over 100 years combined experience in the restaurant industry. Our support systems include comprehensive advertising and marketing packages, financial consultation, operational training and support, architecture and design consultation, and ongoing product research and development. Our training and support programs will help keep you on top of the latest products, techniques, training tools, marketing campaigns and industry developments. We want our franchisees to be successful, which is one of the reasons we offer Area Development Agreements and Exclusive Territories to avoid crowding markets.
What is your Training Program?
From site selection to slicing meat, KEBA's pre-opening training program covers all aspects of opening, operating and managing a KEBA Spitfire Grill restaurant. It includes six weeks of training in Athens, Georgia, and utilizes both classroom and hands-on techniques. In addition to learning how to open and operate a KEBA Spitfire Grill, you will also receive coaching and instruction on local advertising and marketing efforts, and instruction on best practices for becoming an integral partner in your community.
What can KEBA do for me that I can't do for myself?
A cornerstone of our concept is our ongoing support program:
- Pre-opening and post-opening employee training and assistance
- Operations manual and human resources tools
- Technology, bookkeeping and accounting consulting
- Advertising and marketing materials
- Assistance with your local marketing plans
- Bi-annual meetings for all Franchise Owners
- Up-to-date information on industry trends
- A designated Regional Manager and other field staff who will make periodic visits to your location to evaluate operations and make recommendations for improvement
- Organization of food safety courses, as well as employee development and continued learning courses
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.