Johnny Rockets Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Johnny Rockets franchise business opportunity, Johnny Rockets restaurant franchises or Johnny Rockets restaurants franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The Johnny Rockets Group, Inc. is a privately-held company based in Aliso Viejo, California that operates restaurants under the name Johnny Rockets® in the United States and abroad. Each year, Johnny Rockets serves more than 22 million hamburgers to its guests.
Johnny Rockets opened its first restaurant on trendy Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles on June 6, 1986. From opening day to today, Johnny Rockets has offered its guests great service, food and fun that keep them coming back. People are immediately drawn to the All-American diner look and feel, servers who know the secret behind getting ketchup out of the bottle, tabletop jukeboxes that belt out tunes for a nickel and authentic décor.
- Fresh, hand-pressed hamburgers
- Hand-dipped shakes and malts
- American fries
- Freshly baked apple pie
- Satisfying, freshly-made sandwiches
- Flavored soda pop
Johnny Rockets operates company-owned and franchise-owned restaurants domestically and internationally. In addition, the company is targeting annual unit growth of 20 percent per year for the next five years.
- The hamburger made its début in America at the St. Louis World's Fair of 1904.
- The hamburger originated with the Mongolian and Turkish tribes (known as Tartars) who began shredding beef to enhance the flavor.
- May is National Hamburger Month.
- The hamburger's original name was "Hamburg Steak."
- By the 1940s, hamburgers beat out hot dogs to become America's most popular fast food.
- Johnny Rockets served its first hamburger on June 6, 1986. All Johnny Rockets' hamburgers are made with fresh, 100% beef patties and are hand-pressed and grilled to perfection.
- The Guinness Record for most hamburgers eaten within ten minutes was 21 burgers including the buns, each weighing 98 grams.
- When working parents pick up dinner on the way home, they think of hamburgers first (22%), pizza second (17%) and Mexican food third (8%).
- According to the Guiness Book of World Records, the largest hamburger ever produced weighed 5,520 pounds and was made at the Outagamie County Fair in Wisconsin in 1989. That's as big as a two-car garage!
- 86% of Americans ordered hamburgers in 2002.
- In 1998, more than 5.5 billion hamburgers were sold in restaurants.
- The cheeseburger was invented in 1924 by chef Lionel Sternberger of Pasadena, Calif.
- Johnny Rockets' hamburgers can be made more than 1 million different ways. Favorite toppings include Tillamook® Cheddar cheese, crisp onion rings, grilled onions and all-meat chili.
Since 1986 when our first store opened on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, Johnny Rockets has focused on delivering the fun, food and friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana to our Guests. From our sparkling white outfits and gleaming chrome details to the fun music and dancing...Johnny Rockets is an experience that each Guest will always remember.
Our menu boasts simple, All-American fare: hamburgers, American fries, hand-dipped shakes and malts, classic sandwiches and freshly-baked apple pie. Each Johnny Rockets has red bar stools, chrome-trimmed counters, tabletop jukeboxes that belt out tunes for a nickel and vintage décor.
If you want to become a part of a fast-growing company with a dedication to high standards, great customer service, and ongoing attention to detail ... then the Johnny Rockets Franchise program could be for you. Our Franchise program is built on the belief that our Corporation can only be successful if our Franchise Partners are successful. As a Franchise Partner you benefit from our strong commitment to great products, reasonable prices and amazing customer service.
We believe in a partnering relationship with our owners/operators to utilize everyone's experience and knowledge in building a Company that keeps our Guests coming back time and time again. Johnny Rockets continues to thrive with a level of pride and commitment that has become all too rare in business today. So join us in enjoying the Johnny Rockets experience!