Jazzercise Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Jazzercise franchise business opportunity, Jazzercise franchises or Jazzercise franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. The workout program, which offers a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing movements, has positively affected millions of people worldwide. Benefits include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall "feel good" factor. The international franchise business hosts a network of 6,800 instructors teaching more than 30,000 classes weekly in 30 countries.
The high-quality, fun program appeals to all segments of the community and earns revenue for your facility. Jazzercise name recognition draws automatic enrollments. Several types of Jazzercise classes accommodate your scheduling and community needs. Registration arrangements can be tailored to your needs. Rental arrangements are negotiable. You provide no staff - no training, salaries, or benefits. It's a turnkey operation. Jazzercise does not add to your insurance expense. You pay nothing for instructional materials or equipment. Each Jazzercise instructor is kept abreast of industry standards. We've spent more than 30 years building a reputation for stability and dependability.
Why choose a Jazzercise Franchise? Have you ever wanted to own a business in the fitness industry? Jazzercise offers you the opportunity to own your own business while staying fit and enhancing the lives of others through exercise and dance.
- Worldwide Brand Recognition - Jazzercise has been the world's dance fitness leader for nearly 40 years with classes in more than 32 countries.
- Continued Growth - Year after year Jazzercise continues to grow in number of instructors and system-wide sales.
- Top Franchise Ranking - Jazzercise consistently appears as one of the top 20 franchise investment opportunities in Entrepreneur magazine's annual Franchise 500 ranking.
- Fresh Moves, New Music, Pure Motivation - Jazzercise founder and fitness pioneer Judi Sheppard Missett choreographs new routines every 10 weeks to the latest hot music.
- Varied Class Formats - Beyond our signature Jazzercise class, additional formats are available such as Jazzercise Body Sculpting for concentrated muscle toning and Jazzercise Express for those short on time. Jazzercise Lite features low impact movements and Junior Jazzercise keeps kids moving.
- Corporate Support - Jazzercise provides resources to help you launch and grow your business including the Franchise Zone, where you can download business tools and information.
- Solid Network - More than 7,500 certified instructors teach Jazzercise in more than 32 countries.
- Strategic Alliances - Corporate alliances provide added value for customers and enhance brand recognition. The Jazzercise fitness apparel line, Jazzertogs, debuts nine catalogs per year.