Jantize America Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Jantize America franchise business opportunity, Jantize America franchises or Jantize America franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Jantize® America franchise opportunity is not just another cleaning company. Jantize® America builds successful franchises one at a time, something that takes working with people who care. Since 1986 Jantize® America has been a full building service contractor offering the not only great customer service, but that fact it is backed by a large corporation of people who know what quality means.
Jantize® America builds beneficial relationships with franchises, employees, and vendors by adhering to the strict business practices of fulfilling obligations and promises to maintain the highest quality of service.
Jantize® America not only offers lower fees and lower down payments, but has over 15 years of experience in the commercial cleaning business. This allows them to continue to offer additional business for a sales commission to the company as long as it continues to successfully service existing businesses to the quality and satisfaction of the customer.
One of the best things is...Jantize® America can finance many items once you are part of the program. Such things as additional accounts, and the leasing of equipment can free up your extra capital for your future needs, such as material, supplies, and equipment. And remember ... Jantize® America can offer you competitive prices due to its continuing partnership with national vendors.
- The commercial cleaning industry is one of the largest growing service industries. It is viewed by experts as a recession proof industry that is highly stable.
- Jantize's fees range from 10% to 14%, including royalties, management fees and insurance. After labor and equipment expenses, that still leaves an operating margin for the franchisee of more than 40%, Dorsey says. In other words, a franchisee should be able to pocket $400 for every $1,000 worth of services.
- Jantize® America will offer you a "Turn-Key" cleaning service to be in control of your goals, time, and money. The opportunity to own your own business, and to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Jantize® America knows that the commercial cleaning industry is one of the largest growing service industries. It is viewed by experts as a recession proof industry that is highly stable. Get cleaning today!
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.