HomeTask Handyman Franchise
If you are looking for information on the HomeTask franchise business opportunity, HomeTask Handyman franchises or Home Task franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
HomeTask's repair experts focus on the everyday jobs of keeping homes running smoothly, and making sure the "little" tasks that are ever present but hard to complete are done to our client's specifications. No job is too small and clients can be involved as much or as little as they like. HomeTask also serves small business owners and property managers.
How to Start a Home Repair Business Without the Stress of a Startup
Would you like to start a handyman service? You're not alone. Many people dream of the independence and fulfillment that comes from being self-employed. But small businesses fail at a dramatic rate, because, whether it's home repair or daycare, starting a business is complicated and it can take years to build a business to the point where you're making money.
You can go it alone with your handyman business startup and deal with all the paperwork and hassles of being self-employed. Or you can choose a HomeTask handyman franchise and get your home repair business up and running quickly, smoothly and profitably.
The Advantages of a Handyman Franchise
Get a faster start on your handyman business. Instead starting from scratch, buy a handyman franchise to jumpstart your business with:
Freedom to do the work you want: You be the handyman, while we run the business. With a handyman franchise, you're free to do what you love: home repairs and maintenance. We give you the tools and support you need to spend more time as a handyman and less time running the business.
- Benefits: We have a "tool box" of benefits that minimize the time you spend on the business and maximize the time you spend with your handyman service. We offer most of the infrastructure needed to manage your handyman business, including marketing, bookkeeping and medical benefits.
- Low investment: Compared to other handyman franchises, our front-end investment is low, and we have sources to help with your handyman business startup costs. This low investment lowers your risk, and makes it easier for you to get your handyman service up and running.
- Use of technology: While other handymen are spending precious time on scheduling and bookkeeping, the HomeTask handyman franchise owner focuses on billable hours. We lead the way in our use of technology to make the handyman business easier for you and for your customer.
- Support: Being in business for yourself can be lonely. At HomeTask, we've built a community to support our handymen. We like to say, "In business for yourself, but not by yourself." You can tap into this support in two ways:
- Use our support center, available to you 24/7, 365 days a year
- Join a HomeTask Development Team to share ideas with and learn from other Franchise Partners as your team becomes your business "family"
- Rewards: To reward leadership and creative thinking, our "Rewards System" lets you earn points towards free team gear, tools and other fun stuff. We also celebrate our "HomeTask Heroes" who go the extra mile. We spread the word about these heroes in e-mails and print.
Make your business what you want it to be: Our mission is to make it easier for you to pursue your vocation and find balance in your life. Prioritize your time and work when it works for you and your family. Build your handyman business big or keep it small. Take vacations when it works for you. A HomeTask handyman franchise is your ticket to self-employment without stress.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.