HobbyTown USA Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the HobbyTown USA franchise business opportunity, HobbyTown franchises or Hobby Town USA franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The original HobbyTown USA® story began in Lincoln, Nebraska, where the national headquarters remains today. Merlin Hayes, his wife Mary and Thom Walla began HobbyTown USA® with one hobby store in Lincoln. Hayes and Walla wanted to share their dream with other people who wanted to own their own hobby store. A corporation was formed in 1985. The next decade added nearly 100 stores, and the franchise network continues to grow. Today, HobbyTown USA® is a nationally registered franchise, and the company is widely regarded as a leader in the retail hobby industry. HobbyTown USA® is ranked in the top 2% of franchises worldwide. There are currently over 160 HobbyTown USA® stores open or under development across the United States.
"The hobby industry has seen a lot of changes in the past 20 years. More train sets, scale model kits, slot car sets and radio control cars and planes are available now than ever before. Thrilling new hobby lines have emerged, like ready-to-run radio controlled vehicles, inspiring strategy games and backyard electric airplanes," said Thom Walla, President and Senior Partner. "But what hasn't changed is that our stores are all about customers being able to walk in and select a terrific hobby product that will offer hours of family enjoyment for little investment."
"Ranked in the top 2% of all franchises worldwide!"
What We Provide
The HobbyTown USA® franchise success is due to a proven business practice in an exciting and growing industry. Our franchisees enjoy these benefits for their business:
- The most recognized and trusted name in the hobby industry
- Financing assistance after the agreement is executed
- Site location and lease negotiation assistance
- Comprehensive store layout and design services
- On-site training and opening assistance
- Complete pre-opening and operations manuals
- Ongoing business support from the home office
- Point of purchase and inventory computer program and 24/7 technical support
- Customizable store website
- National advertising program and local promotional assistance
- Award-winning hobby magazines for your customers
- Discount product purchase program and national buying power
- Annual franchise convention with educational seminars and trade show
All of these services are offered to our franchise stores from the national headquarters in Lincoln. The HobbyTown USA® story is an exciting one of making people's dreams of owning their own successful business come true.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.