Guard-A-Kid Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Guard-A-Kid franchise business opportunity, Guard-A-Kid child ID franchises or Guard-A-Kid identification franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Who is Guard-A-Kid™?
Guard-A-Kid™ was formed in 2003 in Miami, Florida. After months of research and development, Guard-A-Kid™ unveiled its state-of-the-art Digital Child ID System in 2004. This new system provides a complete identification and safety package for children. According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a parent's best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to have a complete profile of the child on hand. Guard-A-Kid™ has developed a simple yet comprehensive system that provides a complete identification for a child within minutes.
Why Franchise With Guard-A-Kid™?
Guard-A-Kid™ s the country's leading child ID service. Guard-A-Kid™ uses a state-of-the-art FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner to capture the child's fingerprint images. While others offer a single printed ID card, Guard-A-Kid™ provides the parents with two wallet-size printed IDs, a large file-size ID, and most importantly a CDROM that contains all of the child's information in a digital format ready to be sent to law enforcement.
- Parents typically pay $15 for this service
- Direct cost to produce each child ID kit is about $4
- The cost of owning a Guard-A-Kid™ franchise is $19,900
- Your initial package includes enough kits to process the first 100 kids
The following items are included in your start-up kit:
- A state-of-art laptop PC
- Guard-A-Kid proprietary software
- An FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner
- A high resolution high speed digital camera
- An adjustable camera tripod
- A high speed color printer
- A high quality laminating machine
- A surge protected power supply
- All necessary cables and accessories
Two 3' x 6' color banners
- Two retractable banner stands
- Two banner carrying case
- Two 2' x 3' color reminder banners/signs
- Two magnetic car signs
- A laptop carrying case with wheels and retractable handle
- A photography light kit
- A photography retractable light stand
- A blue photography backdrop
- A digital scale
- A carrying case with wheels
- Marketing material
- Enough kits to process the first 100 kids
- Three Guard-A-Kid™ logo polo shirts
- Paper shredder
- CD shredder
- Personalized business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Electric Stapler
- Date stamp with pad
- Daytime organizer folder with calendar
- Various office supplies
- Notebook PC with digital FBI quality fingerprint scanner
- High resolution, high speed printer
- High quality industrial laminating machine
- Complete photography setup, including light and backdrop
- Digital camera
- Carrying case
- Guard-A-Kid™ Hardware System
Why Wait Any Longer?
Guard-A-Kid™ Franchising Corp. is in the process of establishing a nationwide network of franchisees (Child Safety Specialists) to provide this service throughout the United States. Franchisees promote this program from their home-based office to schools and daycares in their exclusive territory. Each territory is assigned so that your potential market is about 100,000 kids.
The system is extremely easy to learn and is designed so that you cannot make mistakes. No prior computer knowledge or special skills are required. It's extremely easy, fun and rewarding.