Grandy's Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Grandy's franchise business opportunity, Grandy's franchises or Grandy's franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Down Home Cooking, Fast-Food Prices
Grandy's is unlike any other quick service restaurant. Our home-style meals are made fresh every day. Our chicken, country steaks, catfish, vegetables, and fresh baked dinner rolls are reminiscent of Sunday dinner at Grandma's house. Grandy's delicious country breakfast offers all your favorites which includes hot biscuits our signature "Sinnamon rolls"™ At Grandy's we have all three day parts covered.
Every Grandy's restaurant features fresh baked dinner rolls, biscuits, and our signature "Sinnamon rolls"™.
Grandy's customers are served promptly after placing their orders by our cheerful, well-trained staff. They can relax and eat in our warm, inviting dining rooms. For customers on the go, Grandy's locations offer convenient drive-thru service.
True to the vision of its founders, Grandy's fills an imaginative niche in the quick-service restaurant industry. Our wholesome, modestly priced meals appeal to a very broad customer base. And Grandy's customers receive more value than they would at a fast-food outlet, without spending the extra time and money to eat at a full-service restaurant.
Grandy's began as the dream of Walter E. Johnson and Rex E. Sanders, who became friends while working together as teenagers at a Dallas cafeteria. After launching and selling a successful chain of restaurants, the two young men saw the need for a new type of restaurant. Such a restaurant would combine the efficiency of fast food with the ambience of a full service restaurant. From that concept, Grandy's Country Cookin' was born in 1973.
Grandy's offers franchisees a variety of corporate support such as initial and on-going training, marketing, research and development, and distribution services. Grandy's is a division of Spectrum Restaurant Group, the home of other well-known concepts such as Pregos, Crabby Bobs, National Sports Grill, and Spoons.
Grandy's Services To Our Franchisees
- Assistance in site selection
- Prototypical plans and specifications
- Site plans
- Complete list of approved sources for equipment, which our experience has proven most economical and efficient
National and/or local product purchasing programs.
- Grandy's unique and proven recipes
- Training is provided by Grandy's for the initial management team of each new franchisee
- Training films and operations manuals
- Advanced training for management development
- Opening Assistance-counsel, assistance and training of in-store personnel
- Field Consulting-well versed franchise business consultants will make periodic visits to discuss and help solve problems related to cost, quality control and other related aspects of a profitable operation
- Marketing Plans and Materials-complete media and promotional tools and marketing programs to optimize consumer awareness and sales activity
- National Chain source for Casualty Group Insurance Program