Gold's Gym Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Gold's Gym franchise business opportunity, Gold's Gym franchises or Gold's Gym franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Being the undisputed, worldwide leader in fitness for the past 40 years has its privileges and we invite you to reap the benefits of our success. The Gold's Gym franchise program has been designed to give top gym operators and entrepreneurs around the world the opportunity to benefit by representing the Gold's Gym brand and becoming part of the strongest network in the $13 billion fitness industry.
Although becoming a Gold's Gym franchise owner is a serious commitment, the rewards are immeasurable, including:
- Instant brand awareness.
- 40 years of achievement and recognition in the fitness industry.
- Corporate support in planning your location and gym layout.
- Access to our network and club owners worldwide.
- Special values through the Gold's Gym National Vendor Program.
- Award winning local & national marketing and advertising programs.
- Gold's Gym licensed apparel sales through your Pro Shop.
- Continuing education through training programs featuring best-practices.
- Celebrity recognition and endorsements.
We are particular about our franchisees because they all contribute to our success, one health club at a time. We are seeking only top visionaries who are committed to raising the bar in fitness.
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, 90 percent of franchised operations are still operating after ten years, whereas 82 percent of independent businesses fail. This statistic solidifies the fact that aligning with a recognized leader increases the probability of success.
Although only eight percent of businesses are franchises, these operations represent 40 percent of all US sales. According to market research, consumers prefer nationally recognized names 2:1 over similar entities. Not only is advertising easier and more cost-effective by aligning with a world-recognized brand, the profitability of your operation should also benefit.