GNC Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the GNC franchise business opportunity, General Nutrition Center franchises or General Nutrition Centers franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
We are committed to exceeding your expectations.
GNC sets the standard in the health and nutrition industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting edge of nutritional science. As our company has grown over the years, so has our commitment. In fact, General Nutrition Centers is the world's largest company of its kind devoted exclusively to helping its customers improve their quality of life.
From scientific research and new product discovery to manufacturing and packaging process, GNC takes pride in our rigorous approach to ensuring quality. Our commitment to quality extends to our interactions with you in our stores and after you buy our products.
You could be turning wellness into wealth --
Make the most of your future with a GNC franchise.
Tap your share of the booming market.
- Cash in on our global brand presence.
- Take advantage of over 65 years of retail experience.
- Join the industry's #1 retail franchise - 14 years running according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
- Proven operating system.
- Turnkey store opening and on-going support.
- GNC operates more than 5,300 retail outlets throughout the United States, including 1,360 domestic franchise locations, and 26 foreign markets, including Canada and Mexico.
If you're entertaining the idea of opening your own business, you've got a lot to consider:
- What are the benefits of franchising?
- What markets are primed for growth?
- How do you get started?
- What kind of support is available to help make your business a success?
At GNC, we've helped thousands of people answer these questions and many of them have achieved their dreams and aspirations by franchising with GNC.
Why Franchise a GNC?
GNC is the world's leading specialty retailer of vitamins and nutritional supplements, satisfying the public's insatiable demand for healthcare products.
Rising costs and a growing emphasis on prevention have convinced increasing numbers of consumers to take charge of their health. This self-care explosion has spawned a lucrative $17.8 billion nutritional supplement industry - and GNC leads the way.
GNC is committed to providing the assistance you need to tap into your share of this growing market. Our name alone can win you a following of loyal customers who count on GNC to provide the products and information they need to live a healthy lifestyle.
GNC has been recognized repeatedly for its commitment to quality franchising. In fact, our franchise opportunity has twice been named America's Best Franchise in just four years. And Entrepreneur ranked GNC the industry's #1 retail franchise 15 years in a row.
Franchising with GNC
When you franchise a GNC, our name becomes your name. And our reputation becomes yours as well.
Since 1935, GNC has been building a global reputation as the largest specialty retailer of high-quality vitamin and mineral supplements, sports-nutrition and herbal products. Our expertise, experience and innovative approach to health management distinguish GNC throughout the world.
As a GNC franchise operator, you are strategically positioned to reap the benefits of GNC's established brand name, loyal customer following and proven business practices. Plus, GNC:
- Maintains a contemporary retail format that offers growth into new product categories.
- Ensures quality service, provided by well-trained, knowledgeable personnel.
- Has established a solid reputation among consumers as a credible source of self-care information.
Most of all, the GNC franchise opportunity offers you the knowledge and skills we've acquired throughout our nearly 70-year history.