FruitFlowers Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the FruitFlowers franchise business opportunity, Fruit Flowers franchises or FruitFlowers fruit bouquet franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Welcome to the innovative, exciting and mouthwateringly tasteful world of Incredibly Edible Delites, Inc., the creator of the Fruitflowers™ bouquets! From gift giving to entertaining, our designs are sure to dazzle your customers, while growing a strong healthy business.
We start with succulent fruits that nature brings us and create beautiful and sweet Fruitflowers bouquets. We are offering our locations nationwide. Our operations philosophy, extensive training system, name recognition and innovative marketing solutions give our Franchise Partners a distinct advantage over any competition. We look forward to sharing our "incredible concept" with you and turning your dream of owning your own business into reality.
As an Incredibly Edible Delites Franchise Partner you get:
Intensive hands-on training at our Philadelphia based facility covering everything from product creation to staff development.
- Site selection, facility layout and design assistance.
- Extensive marketing and public relations support, including a presence on our website, FruitFlowers.com™.
- Our National Franchise Conference held annually in a selected location.
Best of all, you get the exclusive use in your territory of the most respected name in the business.
Incredibly Edible Delites! Franchise Fee
The Franchise fee provides you with 3 weeks of intense training. During the training period, you will learn the art of creating our unique arrangements. Instruction will also include the "how to's" of order taking, purchasing of supplies, delivery system organization and hiring of personnel, as well as the "do's and don'ts" of advertising and much more. After your location opens, you will be assisted with our continuous support.
This fee will be used for:
- Lease Deposits
- Leasehold Improvements
- Prepaid Insurance Premiums
- Initial Inventory
- Grand Opening Advertising
- Living Expenses During The Training Period
- Working Capital For Items Such As Rent, Payroll, Supplies And Computer Equipment
As the undisputed originator of the Fruitflowers™ concept, controlled growth is a primary concern to insure our high standards, which have become synonymous with the Incredibly Edible Delites family of products.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.