Five Star Painting
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Five Star Painting franchise business opportunity, 5 Star Painting franchises or Five Star Painting franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Over a decade ago the first Five Star Painting crew started business. It consisted of 5 life long friends who wanted to have the freedom to be their own boss and the ability to reach their potential.
Now there are dozens of Five Star Painting franchises operating in both the US and Canada. Every franchise is locally owned and operated and committed to making sure that every job is:
A Smart investment for Entrepreneurs
At Five Star we take great pride in meeting the needs of the ever-changing painting world. We offer an exceptional franchise opportunity to advance your career and spend time doing things you might not have been able to do otherwise. We strive to provide our franchisees with the right knowledge, tools, and business know-how so they may enjoy success not only in their business, but also have the freedom to enjoy success in their personal lives.
Painters Looking to Expand
If you are a painter and you are looking to break out on your own, or expand your company, a Five Star Painting franchise is an amazing opportunity. Five Star Painting was created by painters and they know the needs and pressure of running a painting company. Five Star not only has the ability to market and brand your company, their buying power will save you money right away. It comes down to simple math. Five Star is able to get unbelievable pricing from major brands because of national account deals. You get this same pricing which could lower your material costs by 30%. It's a prime opportunity.
5 Reasons to select FIVE STAR PAINTING
- 2 out of 10 painters answer their phone on the first call. With Five Star you have a call center working for you 24/7 ensuring your calls are answered every time.
- The painting industry averages 35% gross margins, whereas Five Star Painting's software prices your jobs at an approximate 50% margin.
- The Five Star Painting software reduces your estimating time and offers your foremen and customers detailed estimates and work orders that save you time and money.
- Five Star Painting marketing materials have been proven to out perform competitors by as much 4 to 1.
- Five Star Painting offers unprecedented training materials and resources. With its Operations Manual, Training DVD, and ongoing management support, Five Star Painting remains committed to your success and ours. The proof is in the paint!
Hear What Franchisees are Saying
"I've been a painter for years but I've always worked for others. When it came time to break off and do it on my own I thought back to the companies that I'd worked with. Those that were really successful knew that the painting business isn't about painting, but business. That includes branding, marketing, management software and price points. Five Star Painting takes care of all of that for me, allowing me to focus on my customers and crews. Combining my hard work with their expertise has created more success than I could have imagined. Plus, the buying power with a Five Star franchise is amazing. I used to spend 25% on materials, now, thanks to that buying power it averages out to 15%!"
"I looked into multiple franchise opportunities, but the Five Star system seemed to work best. The PC based software for estimating takes the guesswork out of making money. The training videos help to train myself and teach my crews the tricks of painting. There is a very experienced staff backing the system that all know everything about their specific part of Five Star, but there is still the flexibility to run your franchise as the General Manager. As someone who has run his own business in the past, beginning a new project with a proven system seemed like the best bet for me."