Five Guys Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Five Guys franchise business opportunity, Five Guys franchises or Five Guys franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
At Five Guys, we don't like to talk about ourselves very much. We would rather focus on making burgers. So if you're interested in franchising, we hope it's because you love our burgers, love that we have a simple menu, and want to serve great burgers in a clean and friendly environment with very little fuss. If you feel that way, then there isn't much more to say!
With the simple focus on quality, service and cleanliness, Five Guys has opened over 300 restaurants in less than five years. If you're interested in being a part of the Five Guys family, then fill out the form below to reach our Franchise Department. We will get back to you with an application and will let you know what areas of the country are open for development.
- 1986: The first Five Guys location opens in Arlington, VA.
- 1986 - 2001: Five Guys open's five locations around the DC metro-area and perfect their business of making burgers... and starts to build a cult-like following.
- 2002: Five Guys decides DC metro-area residents shouldn't be the only ones to experience their burgers and start to franchise in Virginia and Maryland.
- 2003: Five Guys sells out of franchise territory within 18 months and starts to open the rest of the country for franchise rights.
- 2003 - Present: Five Guys expands to over 300 locations in over 25 states.
There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
- We use only fresh, never frozen, ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
- We use only Peanut oil.
- We use only Idaho potatoes.
- Our menu is trans-fat free.
Press / Media
Five Guys has been ZAGAT survey rated every year since 2001 and has been voted the Washingtonian Magazine's "Readers' Choice" #1 Burger every year since 1999! Since expanding outside of the Washington DC metro area, Five Guys has continued to garner awards and praise in nearly every market we enter.
Five Guys is very proud of the recognition we've received in the press. Please read on to see what has been written about us.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.