Entrees Made Easy Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Entrees Made Easy franchise business opportunity, Entrees Made Easy franchises or Entrees Made Easy franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
What's for Dinner?
The meal preparation/meal assembly industry is less than five years old. In the years since its inception, the growth has doubled year after year. This makes this industry in its infancy with huge growth potential in the future.
Entrees Made Easy is the premier meal facilitation franchise. As the leader in this rapidly growing, new market, Entrees Made Easy has become the decisive franchise choice with its superb menus, outstanding customer satisfaction and exceptional, easy-to-use website.
How it Works
Customers join us in the Entrees Made Easy kitchen to assemble around twelve meals in about two hours, and at a cost of about $3.00 per serving. Entrees Made Easy's expert planning and preparation eliminates most of the customers' work, while wholesale buying saves them money. We've created family friendly recipes specially designed to be frozen and cooked when you need them. After two hours with us, you can stock your freezer with 12 "ready-to-cook" entrees you made and that your family will love throughout the month.
- Meals customized to your family's preferences
- Solves the "What's for Dinner?" dilemma
- Takes the hassle out of meal preparation
- No Shopping, No Chopping, No Mess!
- More than 50 percent of the nation's food dollar is spent out of the home. But over 75 percent of meals are consumed at home, said Howard Solganik, president of Solganik Food Group, a food service consulting company in Dayton, Ohio.
- As the number of households with two parents in the labor force has risen - from 59 percent in 1985 to 68 percent in 2001, according to the US Department of Health and Human Services - it's become harder to find the time to cook.
- Harry Balzer, vice president at the NPD Group, a consumer marketing research firm, has said that the meal assembly trend is in line with a larger-picture shift in the way people are consuming food.
Why Entrees Made Easy?
- Exciting, new, fast-developing concept
- Single units and Master opportunities available
- Proven success with meal preparation services
- Easily expandable to multiple locations - quickly build your own mini-empire or small chain of stores
- Assistance with site selection and lease negotiation
- Assistance with store décor, including full sign package, equipment package and menus
- Use of proprietary menus, either planned by Corporate or customized yourself
- Extensive initial training of key managers, including opening your franchise
- Assistance with advertising and promotion
- Strong repeat business
- Low start up costs
As a new Entrees Made Easy franchisee you will undergo 2 weeks of intensive training, both classroom and in-store, covering all aspects of the Entrees Made Easy franchise business from menu selection, food purchase, customer service, cash management, advertising, promotions, and opening and closing procedures. After the original training, there is ongoing support for the life of the franchise.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.