Edible Arrangements Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Edible Arrangements franchise business opportunity, Edible Arrangements franchises or Edible Arrangements franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Edible Arrangements - The Freshest Idea in Franchising™!
Edible Arrangements specializes in creating delicious fruit bouquets overflowing with fresh strawberries, pineapple daisies, grapes, oranges, cantaloupe and honeydew. Arrangements are guaranteed fresh and are available in a variety of styles and sizes that are certain to please any palate. Each arrangement is made to order and can be customized with a jar of all natural fudge and a special occasion mylar balloon. Our ingredients are all-natural, no preservatives or sweeteners are added.
A fresh fruit bouquet is perfect for any occasion from Happy Birthday, Thank You, Congratulations and Sympathy to business events, client gifts and employee appreciation. It's the perfect complement for any event, whether you're entertaining a large crowd or just one special person.
Our customers can order a fruit bouquet by calling, ordering online or visiting the store - just like they would order flowers.
The Edible Arrangements concept was launched in East Haven, CT in 1999. We began franchising in 2001 in Massachusetts with additional stores quickly following in Connecticut, Georgia and New Jersey. We currently have over 400 stores open or coming soon throughout the US, Canada, UK and Puerto Rico.
Edible Arrangements continues to expand and invites qualified prospects to join our franchise system. As an Edible Arrangements franchise owner, not only will you participate in a business that involves three of America's fastest growing industries (fresh fruit, specialty foods and gift giving), but you will also have the advantage of accessing a custom designed business system. Our dedicated team will guide you through the store opening process and provide ongoing support in operations, marketing, information technology, accounting, customer service and much more.
- 2006: Ranked 76th in Entrepreneur's Fastest-Growing Franchises
- 2006: Ranked 180 in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500
- 2005: Ranked 207 in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500
- 2005: Ranked 8th in Entrepreneur's Top New Franchises
- 2004: Ranked 446 in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500
- 2004: Ranked 44th in Entrepreneur's Top New Franchises
- 2004: Ranked 3rd in Specialty Food/Gifts in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 edition
- 2003: Featured on the Food Network's Top Five Program
- 2003: Wall Street Journal rated Edible Arrangements as one of the twenty-five franchises that may surprise you