DoodyCalls Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the DoodyCalls franchise business opportunity, DoodyCall franchises or Doody Calls franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The best company. A hot market.
And business that "renews" every day!
Americans Love Their Pets...
In fact, they love their pets so much they spend over $40 billion a year on them! And it's that love that is driving one of the fastest growing markets around.
Consider that 40% of all U.S. households own at least one dog. For households with annual incomes over $55,000, the percentage climbs to over 60%. Which translates into a whole lot of dogs (about 63 million of them last time we counted). And a whole lot of pet waste.
...But Not What They Leave Behind
Those 63 million mutts, hounds, pooches, and purebreds all have something "common" in common: they all must receive - and answer - nature's call, each and every day.
That unstoppable supply has created the demand for DoodyCall's pet waste removal services. In their precious free time, busy pet owners want to play and cuddle with their dogs, not clean up after them. They are only too thrilled to turn that task over to a professional like you.
The Very Definition of a Recurring Business
People want their yards to be safe, clean places to relax and have fun in. Rover does, too, but he's got a healthy appetite and, well, what goes in must come out. And what gets cleaned up today only reappears tomorrow.
Simply biology makes pet waste removal perhaps the most reliably recurring franchise opportunity available today. Our client retention rates are extremely high for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleanings. And these regular cleanings often lead to additional business in deck deodorizing, lawn brown-spot treatment, and kitty litter services.
DoodyCalls franchise owners know they are building a strong, predictable, and profitable business. Each new client they bring in adds to their base, creating revenue streams that continue to grow.
Join the Premier Provider
We pioneered this business starting in 2000, providing pet waste removal service to residential yards, apartment communities, and Home Owner Associations. Our brand is nationally recognized and respected, with a brand as colorful and friendly as the staff providing its services.
Our vision is that we will always be the best.
How? By working with the best people - and never sacrificing our integrity at the expense of growth.
We're building a world class brand poised for global expansion and to realize our vision, we need to find great franchise candidates, bring them into the system, and then train and coach them to reach their fullest potential.
A Simple Business Backed by Sophisticated Systems
We started DoodyCalls for a lot of reasons. One was the desire to work outside. Another was stress. We didn't want any!
In pet waste removal, we found what we were looking for. This is a business with very few moving parts. It can be started from home, with very little in upfront costs. We love the simple concept of helping people by picking up what their dogs leave behind. And we do it better than anybody else.
- Sales Center - Our diligent, courteous phone representatives sign up new clients, resolve first-tier complaints and client issues, and transfer calls directly to you when appropriate. Messages can be easily accessed via email on our secure server. Relax knowing you can be at your child's soccer game and still sign up new clients!
- Routing/Invoicing System - This system is used to schedule and route new clients, track client vacation requests, and match clients with specific work crews. Automatically, it creates route lists, optimizes stops for each crew, and even generates door-to-door driving directions for every route! At billing time, it produces the monthly invoices and is fully integrated with QuickBooks.
- GPS Tracking - You can monitor the locations of all your teams with GPS information that is archived on the system for 90 days. This handy feature lets you "go back
- Web-Based Feedback - All great businesses systematically collect data from customers so that they can learn how to continuously improve. Our feedback system allows franchise owners to send their clients a comprehensive satisfaction survey on a quarterly basis. Clients use it to rate ten key items on a 1-to-5 scale. The system creates graphical performance reports that can be viewed online, or exported into other applications.
- Intranet - Think of the DoodyCalls intranet as the collective knowledge base of all our franchises. It contains a library of all our marketing, publicity, and financial information - and the best practices that will take your business to the next level.
- Communication - You may not consider communication to be a "system," but we do. In fact, it's probably the most important one we offer. Regular conference calls, ongoing coaching, and monthly internal newsletters reinforce lessons learned and provide the fundamental support and motivation we've found to be critical to your success.
- Marketing and Public Relations Support - Start your franchise supported by a brand that's already running at full speed. We'll supply you with all the required marketing materials, truck wrap, company website, public relations and more. When people have already read about DoodyCalls in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Washington Post, and The Boston Globe, or saw a report on ABC News or heard about our service on the radio, think how much easier your job just got.
Up and Running in Days
If you're like most (ok, all) of the franchise owners we've carefully selected thus far, you can't wait to get started. You've been dreaming about being in charge of your own destiny, and that dream is finally about to become a reality. We love that drive, passion, and energy!
But before those lucky dog owners and apartment communities in your territory start to hear from you, we want to make sure you have the tools and training required to channel that passion into a laser beam of success.
As a new member of the DoodyCalls team, you'll receive 30 hours of training on how to deliver our service, our unique philosophy, and all our systems and procedures. You'll learn the ins and outs, as well as the who's, the what's, the where's and when's of attracting and establishing a lucrative client base. You'll also gain valuable knowledge about:
- Dog behavior
- Business administration
- Human resource issues
- Preparing your PR launch and working with the media
- Winning community contracts
- Upselling and providing additional treatments
In other words, we'll make sure you are completely prepared and are ready to "hit the ground" running!
When DoodyCalls, Will You Answer?
DoodyCalls is a high-energy business. We're looking for smart, dedicated entrepreneurs who are excited by new opportunities and who love marketing and team-building.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.