Curves Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Curves franchise business opportunity, Curve franchises or Curves franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A Proven Business Model for Success
Gary Heavin and his wife Diane opened the first Curves in the United States in 1992. This new concept of 30-minute fitness, strength training, weight loss guidance and a comfortable environment designed for women, was immediately successful. Gary recognized a need and an opportunity to help prevent deteriorating health and potential illness by caring for people through proper fitness. Diane had a passion for exercise and the experience of an advertising executive. They realized that women across the world would benefit from the Curves program. Together they began to franchise this wonderful concept and opened the first franchise in 1995.
At the end of the first year, there were 50 franchise locations. Curves reached 1,000 locations within 36 months and nearly 10,000 locations in just 10 years. Curves is listed in Guinness World Records as "The World's Largest Fitness Center Franchise." Entrepreneur Magazine named Curves "The Number 1 Best New Franchise" two years in a row and "The Number 1 Fitness Franchise" for the past six years. Curves is now located in 60 countries on 6 continents.
Reach your full potential.
Work for yourself.
Curves is now selling franchises in many countries around the world. If you want to buy a franchise or if you want to find out if a Curves franchise is available in your area Contact Us now.
Buying a Curves franchise may be one of the best decisions you will ever make. Our proven business model is very efficient and is designed to maximize return on investment. In fact, Entrepreneur Magazine has named Curves "The Number 1 Low Cost Franchise" for the past four years. The cost of buying and operating a Curves franchise varies with the economics of your area.
Profit with Low Overhead
A Curves franchise can operate in a space as small as 1,000 square feet which keeps rent and other operating costs as low as possible. Payroll expenses are minimal when a franchise owner-operator hires a young person or student to work Monday through Friday evenings. Other costs include insurance, utilities, and small miscellaneous expenses.
Why Buy a Franchise?
- Proven methods are often better than trial or error.
- A franchise is usually easier to sell and has a higher value than an independent business.
- The synergy of a group of people, all contributing ideas and motivation, is a benefit to each individual.
- Many people would like to be their own boss. If you believe that you can meet the challenges of ownership, then the rewards of owning your own business may be yours.
- Only one person will be bringing the Curves 30-minute fitness and weight loss facility to your area. If this is something you would enjoy, then it may be right for you.