Cousins Subs Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Cousins Subs franchise business opportunity, Cousins Sub franchises or Cousins Subs franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Better Bread. Better Subs. Better Opportunity.
Our guests love our food, and our franchisees respect our organization. Our vision of excellence is what keeps us growing and keeps our guests coming back on a regular basis.
We are Cousins Subs, a leader in the growing QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) segment of the restaurant industry.
Cousins Subs competitive advantages include:
- Low investment and start up costs
- Includes single and multi-unit penetration strategy
- Cash business with low receivables and little inventory
- Third-party financing available through our lending partners
- Strong support systems in site selection, construction, training, marketing and operations
We invite you to read on, visit several of our locations, and contact us to learn more. Whether you are interested in developing an entire market or to begin with a single unit franchise, Cousins Subs is your franchise of choice!
The Cousins Subs niche is offering a quality submarine sandwich 25% larger than most of our competitors, with high quality ingredients and more efficient service. The success of Cousins Subs is due to many factors, including:
- Thorough understanding of consumer demands
- Proven business and operating systems
- Strong operational support
- Excellent training programs
- Professional marketing, merchandising and advertising support
Our franchise owner training is deliberate, extensive and effective. We provide a full 21 days of training that includes in-store and classroom sessions 8-14 weeks before the anticipated opening date of your store.
The franchise training program covers:
- General Operations
- Management of Daily Operations
- Guest Service
- Financial Management
- Bread Baking
- Local Store Marketing
- ... and much more!
Through the course of this training program, we will provide you with manuals and training materials that will be used to assist with the successful operation of your store. These resources - developed through years of experience, and kept constantly updated by our training department - will aid you in virtually every aspect of the day-to-day operations of your business. We will train up to 4 persons at no additional charge.
We will also send a certified training representative to your store at least 2 days prior to opening to assist with conducting on-site training sessions for your staff on the day-to-day operations of your store. You will also have a certified trainer on-site for 10 days within the first 30 days of opening to further assist with training you or your staff.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.