CottageCare Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the CottageCare franchise business opportunity, Cottage Care franchises or CottageCare franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Would you like to partner with a franchisor that drives new customers to you so you can focus on your business? How? We do the marketing and close new customers for you!
Like no other franchise in our industry and few in franchising as a whole, CottageCare® takes partnership with the franchisee to new heights. In this big-business approach, CottageCare®, Inc. takes the burden of finding new customers off the shoulders of the franchisees. We do this in two ways:
First, by implementing a sophisticated direct mail marketing campaign in your territory to make the phone ring with new customers.
Second, by steering all those calls to our Central Telephone Sign-Up department, where we have highly trained specialists who do nothing but sign up your first-time customers for you. This pricing line (servicing the US and Canada) has increased the sign-up rate to an overall average of 60%. Yes, that means we sign up an average of 60% of all our inbound calls from people responding to the four-page direct mail brochure we mailed to them.
CottageCare® is unique, and that is what has made us so successful.
With CottageCare® as your franchise partner, and housecleaning as your industry, you truly have the best of both worlds. There are many other advantages to owning your own CottageCare® business, of which the following are a sample:
This business is lifestyle/family friendly. Our franchisees typically work 7:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday - no weekends, evenings or holidays!
- It is a low-tech industry. That's good! We will not be outdated by some high-tech innovation. Housecleaning will always be there, something that has to be done.
- We have mass appeal. Who wouldn't want to have their house cleaned? And CottageCare® has made it affordable.
- This industry has a huge future. Economists tell us our sector is only about 20% tapped, with 10 to 15 years before the impact of competition is even felt by the players within the industry.
- We are a developed concept. The housecleaning industry is past the fragile, start-up stage. We are now in a young, vibrant, fast-growth mode.
- It is a low-capital, high returns opportunity. We are in the "under $100k niche" of franchises that allow most anyone to be able to put the capital together to fund themselves. Yet it still has the potential of matching some of the big names in franchising in the area of income and asset value - like fast food.
If you thought a housecleaning franchise was only for blue-collar entrepreneurs, you should see the level of sophistication of many CottageCare® franchisees. We have former IBMers, ex-bankers, an economics professor, a medical doctor, engineers and many others from a diverse range of backgrounds.
Brian Nagel, CottageCare®'s first franchisee and now Chief Operating Officer for CottageCare®, Inc., owns franchises in six cities across the US. As an active franchisee, he is yet another aspect of the CottageCare® support system, offering valuable ongoing perspective and guidance to franchisees.
"These are good guys, offering a great opportunity. If you go to Kansas City, you can see for yourself. I hate to think what I would have missed out on if I had assumed I understood the program without visiting HQ. You owe it to yourself to understand what it is before you decide it is or isn't for you."
Jim Scott, CottageCare® franchisee, New York
Thank you for your interest in CottageCare®! In the 1970s I recognized the need for providing professional, well-managed and highly dependable housecleaning service. Through the years we have developed all of the techniques, controls, systems and procedures to insure our standards are being maintained. Oh how we grew! So we decided to start sharing our business methods with high-spirited, success-driven entrepreneurs through franchising.
We are indeed, "Housecleaning at its best!"®
Consider these very beneficial aspects of a CottageCare® franchise:
You manage a growing business with no need to work evening, weekends or holidays!
- Affordable capital requirements.
- Low overhead.
- Big-business approach: You don't clean houses; you manage your staff and interact with customers.
- On-going partnering with us for consumer marketing, customer sign-up, management insights, on-going improvements, and support that never ends.
Our mission is for you to be profitable and enjoy your business. We have a great family of franchisees! If you are interested in the freedom, responsibility and rewards of owning your own CottageCare® franchise, we look forward to helping you realize that dream.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.